Biden's new taxes on whites

BOP

Y'all have heard about the new tax proposals, but it's worse than you thought it was.

50 Cent LASHES OUT At Biden's INSANE 'Anti White' Tax Increase Amid DISASTEROUS Economic Report​

50 Cent has been a vocal critic of Joe Biden for some time, and a new bid by the sitting president certainly isn’t swaying his opinion. President Biden has proposed raising capital gains rates by 44.6% for those with a taxable income north of $1 million and investment earnings over $400,000.

BOP

To me, it's a disincentive on the middle class to invest, but no such thing for the rich and the very wealthy. Because they've ALREADY figured out how to get around it, and won't have to pay it.

glhs837

Power with Control
To me, it's a disincentive on the middle class to invest, but no such thing for the rich and the very wealthy. Because they've ALREADY figured out how to get around it, and won't have to pay it.

So, do I get a reimbursement when my stock plummets in value?

SamSpade

He has made it absolutely clear that he intends to let the current Trump tax cuts expire.

MY taxes will go up almost 2000 - and I am most certainly NOT rich.

So screw him and his treasury secretary, they are flat out lying.

glhs837

Power with Control
He has made it absolutely clear that he intends to let the current Trump tax cuts expire.

MY taxes will go up almost 2000 - and I am most certainly NOT rich.

So screw him and his treasury secretary, they are flat out lying.

Which is hilarious, because they spent three year excoriating him for the very fact that they could expire. Like the dumbass Rs who screamed that they were gonna fix Obamacare then crashed and burned, the Ds have had three years to make these permanent.

Hijinx

Elections have consequences. Vote for democrats and vote for more taxes.

Why would anyone invest if the Government is going to take all of the gains.?

All of these tax increases are panic driven because Biden and the Congress (the Uniparty) are passing out money like it's water over a dam.
We are paying higher prices for Russian fuel while supplying money for Ukraine to fight them,.in effect we are supporting both sides.

HemiHauler

Not the least bit concerned as it will never happen, not in a million years. It’s illegal and unconstitutional. It’s akin to a federal tax on money in the bank, my vintage Rolex collection, or a farmer’s land. Never happen.

Nothing more than election year fodder.

Don’t care if the fat guy’s income tax cuts expire. They were designed to and need to. Income tax needs to increase — for EVERYONE. And spending needs to decrease on EVERYTHING.

glhs837

Power with Control
Not the least bit concerned as it will never happen, not in a million years. It’s illegal and unconstitutional. It’s akin to a federal tax on money in the bank, my vintage Rolex collection, or a farmer’s land. Never happen.

Nothing more than election year fodder.

Don’t care if the fat guy’s income tax cuts expire. They were designed to and need to. Income tax needs to increase — for EVERYONE. And spending needs to decrease on EVERYTHING.

Id even be okay paying more if each increase in taxes was accompanied by a matching or higher decrease in needless spending.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Id even be okay paying more if each increase in taxes was accompanied by a matching or higher decrease in needless spending.
It would take a meteor strike on the capital building to reduce spending.

HemiHauler

Especially when the current economic trajectory is on a path straight for stagflation. The central planners at the central bank only have a few levers. Congress needs to start cutting — and hard.

Likely won’t happen, but at least we can plan and prepare.