Democrats are like kudzu

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Tech

An invasive species that chokes the life out of everything it touches.

They destroy a city, then move on to destroy another city. What they've done to Austin should be a crime, and now they're destroying Nashville.
Went thru there about 15 years ago and thought love to come back without the kids. Wife and I went a couple years ago and I'm like "Who let Disney in?"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Went thru there about 15 years ago and thought love to come back without the kids. Wife and I went a couple years ago and I'm like "Who let Disney in?"

It's not charming anymore.

Big cities are all alike with a few cosmetic differences. They have the same vibe and are fairly interchangeable. Last time I was in downtown Nashville it felt like Times Square. Austin is the same way - it's lost it's uniqueness and appeal, now it's just another major metropolitan area. I'm told that at one time Phoenix had personality, but now it feels like any other big city. Traffic congestion in all of them is ridiculous. At least NYC has a subway system to get you around, but it's extremely unpleasant with aggressive panhandlers and dirty smelly crazy people.

StmarysCity79

An invasive species that chokes the life out of everything it touches.

They destroy a city, then move on to destroy another city. What they've done to Austin should be a crime, and now they're destroying Nashville.

I thought you didn't read Fox News?

You think all these Southern bachelorette parties are Democrats?

Do you have no friends or anyone to tell you how ignorant you are?

StmarysCity79

Brandon and Kackles campaign in the subways now?

The “TrumpSmells” hashtag has gained some traction since former Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.), a frequent political antagonist of Trump’s, wrote on X earlier this month, “I’m genuinely surprised how people close to Trump haven’t talked about the odor. It’s truly something to behold. Wear a mask if you can.”

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
The “TrumpSmells” hashtag has gained some traction since former Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.), a frequent political antagonist of Trump’s, wrote on X earlier this month, “I’m genuinely surprised how people close to Trump haven’t talked about the odor. It’s truly something to behold. Wear a mask if you can.”
He probably smells his upper lip.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
0ee501218e42e4d0f51c00ff745b29d3.png