Did you ever think you'd see the day...

Hijinx

Yeah. We see this a lot these days - people denying being antisemitic by trying to distinguish their opposition to Zionism from their opposition to the interests of Jews in general. So often such denials are belied by the reality that they effectively consider anyone who thinks Jews should have a home, and that they should be able to live other than under a constant threat (and high likelihood) of terrorism, or at least that they should be able to respond forcefully to such terrorism, to be Zionists or Zionist sympathizers.

You see, it's not that I hate women. It's just that I hate bitches. Nevermind that I consider any woman who might dare stand up for themselves - who might not just take assaults on themselves or those they care for lying down - to be bitches
It rings hollow after constant spewing of bigoted remarks, and it strongly suggests that such a person has no idea how much they offend others.
Yeah. We see this a lot these days - people denying being antisemitic by trying to distinguish their opposition to Zionism from their opposition to the interests of Jews in general. So often such denials are belied by the reality that they effectively consider anyone who thinks Jews should have a home, and that they should be able to live other than under a constant threat (and high likelihood) of terrorism, or at least that they should be able to respond forcefully to such terrorism, to be Zionists or Zionist sympathizers.

You see, it's not that I hate women. It's just that I hate bitches. Nevermind that I consider any woman who might dare stand up for themselves - who might not just take assaults on themselves or those they care for lying down - to be bitches.

If that is the way you feel that is fine, If you don't want to take peoples word when they say they are not racist that is fine to.
If that is the way you feel that is fine, if you don't believe people who say they have black or Jewish friends, that is fine too, Me? I love women been married to one for 61 years love her more everyday , but I have no use for bitches either. Not women who stand up for themselves, but women like Hillary, women like Whoopi and Joy Behar, and others in the media and elsewhere. Don't like Schumer, Don't like Al Sharpton.
If that makes me antisemite, anti black, misogynist, or racist, in anyone's mind i don't give a phuck, I am not trying to fool anyone with some fake shuck and jive about loving everyone. I don't and that's the fact.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If that is the way you feel that is fine, if you don't believe people who say they have black or Jewish friends, that is fine too, Me? I love women been married to one for 61 years love her more everyday , but I have no use for bitches either. Not women who stand up for themselves, but women like Hillary, women like Whoopi and Joy Behar, and others in the media and elsewhere. Don't like Schumer, Don't like Al Sharpton.
If that makes me antisemite, anti black, misogynist, or racist, in anyone's mind i don't give a phuck, I am not trying to fool anyone with some fake shuck and jive about loving everyone. I don't and that's the fact.

I think you misunderstood what he was saying. Let me rephrase it:

"I don't hate women, I just hate bitches. Not my fault all women are bitches...."

"I don't hate Jews, I just hate Zionists and Bolsheviks. Not my fault all Jews are Zionists and Bolsheviks....."

Get it?

StmarysCity79

So, she might not have said that, although I'm not certain she hasn't. But this person who claims her as a mentor has...... And lets be clear, by "zionist" they really mean every Jew in Israel. The butchering animals of October 7th were not checking for zionist cards. And the screaming crowds in Gaza trying to grab the hostages were not checking these people off a list of zionists.

Supporting Hamas and from the river to the sea means you are advocating for the erasure of Israel.

Ilhan Omar has met with them as well.....

So you admit Viral lied. Ok next

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

It rings hollow after constant spewing of bigoted remarks, and it strongly suggests that such a person has no idea how much they offend others.

Offends others? Do you refer to the virtue signalers, such as yourself? It's too funny, that when a topic becomes disagreeable, people like you want to shut down speech by defaulting to calling people names rather than discuss the topic on its merits. Which is that same thing as putting your fingers in your ears and saying, "nananana I can't hear you."

Sucks to be you, that you, and others, feel offended so easily.

If, a big if, if people always thought whatever they might say would offend others before they spoke, the the level of discourse would most likely drop to zero.

What you find as a bigoted remarks, to another person would seem downright logical and sensible.

Hijinx

I think you misunderstood what he was saying. Let me rephrase it:

"I don't hate women, I just hate bitches. Not my fault all women are bitches...."

"I don't hate Jews, I just hate Zionists and Bolsheviks. Not my fault all Jews are Zionists and Bolsheviks....."

Get it?
Yes i get it but I don't agree with it. I hate bitches like I mentioned, but I do not believe all women are bitches nor all jews or blacks are bad.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yes i get it but I don't agree with it. I hate bitches like I mentioned, but I do not believe all women are bitches nor all jews or blacks are bad.

Nobody said *you* did. He is referencing LR, who claims to hate "only" Zionists and Bolsheviks, not Jewish people in general, then goes on to make blanket hate statements about Jewish people in general. As in:

"I don't hate Jews, I hate Zionists and Bolsheviks. Not my fault all Jews are Zionists and Bolsheviks."

Tilted paraphrased that to make it about women and drive a point home.

:banghead:

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
For your consideration ...

Offends others? Do you refer to the virtue signalers, such as yourself? It's too funny, that when a topic becomes disagreeable, people like you want to shut down speech by defaulting to calling people names rather than discuss the topic on its merits. Which is that same thing as putting your fingers in your ears and saying, "nananana I can't hear you."

Sucks to be you, that you, and others, feel offended so easily.

If, a big if, if people always thought whatever they might say would offend others before they spoke, the the level of discourse would most likely drop to zero.

What you find as a bigoted remarks, to another person would seem downright logical and sensible.

Yikes.

So which college are you camping at?

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Untitled3.jpg

glhs837

Power with Control
So you admit Viral lied. Ok next

I said nothing of the sort. I pointed out what I know to be true. I've not deep dived these people. If I hang my arm around a Nazi at a Nazi themed and he tweets about me being his friend and mentor, could you reasonably assume that I support him in his Nazi goals?

CPUSA

LR gave them a cute lil pet name though...

He calls them Bolsheviks...