Electric Car News

phreddyp

Here are a bunch of Teslas at the mall. This really isn't a good sign for Tesla, if it was a legacy automaker they would be shutting down a factory temporarily. I'm not sure they know how to deal with the down cycles, auto sales are very cyclical.

You can see this with your own eyes, therefore it doesn't count according to glhs837. Tesla cannot make them fast enough in his world, maybe his wife should have a talk with him!

phreddyp

I think they should have spun it off if they didn't want to have it a part of the business.
Musk is seeing something that the general public is not. You've got to remember he has all the data that goes into the process of obtaining the sites, installing the chargers, maintaining the sites, and the use and profitably of the charging division.

Something spooked him in this regard, only time will tell.

PeoplesElbow

Musk is seeing something that the general public is not. You've got to remember he has all the data that goes into the process of obtaining the sites, installing the chargers, maintaining the sites, and the use and profitably of the charging division.

Something spooked him in this regard, only time will tell.
He had a temper tantrum because of a disagreement with the person in charge of that division. I've seen where they are supposedly rehiring parts of the team.