Financing shady practices

stgislander

PREMO Member
They're performing like every other financial institution out there now.

Their Auto Insurance Rates aren't so great lately either.
Probably since they opened up membership to Enlisted and three generations of family members.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I used Synchrony to get my chimney fixed to use the 0% financing. Package came early and I receive an email each month ahead of payment time to remind me. I pay extra and am ahead on payments, so I make sure it's paid off early or at least on time.
Sin Crony is the issuer for most Lowe's cards. Don't pay on time, they sock you with 28% interest on the full amount.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
What kind of A/C system costs $20K?

Decades ago I got a 0 interest rate car loan. I set it up on autopay. But the last payment I had to mail it in for some reason. And I missed that payment date. I forgot all about it after years of paying on time.

So I get the phone call that my payment is late. The gal starts right away with the don't be a deadbeat and pay what you owe spiel. She sent from 0 to 60 in a flash. I tried to calmly explain that it was on oversight. I also mentioned that I paid off thousands of dollars to where the principal is now a few hundred dollars. I wasn't skipping out on my financial obligations right at the finish line. But I guess her training had her stuck in that bad cop/vice principal mode where it was lecture city about taking care of your debts. I would hate to be 1 of that ladys' kids.

I won't even consider usaa. Back in the 1980s, they didn't want my enlisted money. So now they won't get any of my military retirement funds. Phuck them, elitist aholez.

Clem72

What kind of A/C system costs $20K?
Judging by the cost of the last system I had installed 5 years ago, adjusted for inflation, it's probably a bottom of the barrel Rheem system from the guy's that rhyme with Mooth's.