Mr Appliance of Huntingtown

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Washing machine isn't working and needs someone to come out and look at it. Anyone use Mr Appliance of Huntingtown? How was your experience? Hoping to not spend a lot. I'm pretty sure it's either the sensor or the thermostat (likely issue). Any other company you'd recommend to fix a washing machine and not scam me? :lol:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
When my fridge failed, A&E provided the service for Sears warranty. I was happy with their response and the service provided.

A&E is who my AHS home warranty has on contract.
They were able to fix my vintage Sept. 83 Maytag washer, and the GE dishwasher that came with the house.
Clothes machine just needed a new drain hose. Dish machine needed new electronics.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Thank you @Sneakers for the recommendation. Great experience with A&E. Came around 10am and quickly diagnosed the problem. Ordered a new valve and had it delivered to the house. Came back around 4pm to install. Will definitely use them again if needed.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Thank you @Sneakers for the recommendation. Great experience with A&E. Came around 10am and quickly diagnosed the problem. Ordered a new valve and had it delivered to the house. Came back around 4pm to install. Will definitely use them again if needed.

1683852104367.gif