So this is pretty cool if it's true

DannyMotorcycle

Let us know how many checks you get after you get an EV and install a home charger.

That's right.. EV's bad.. dont' get one.. They'll burn your house down.. The traction batteries are crazy expensive.. you'll freeze to death in a traffic jam.. They cause impotency.. and depression.. obviously they go hand in hand.. your wife will screw your neighbor.. don't ever get an EV..

About right now, they're just not enough EV's that I usually can get use of the free charger whenever I want.. couple of times i had to wait five to 15 min also.. Don't get an EV right now.. wait until Brandon puts chargers everywhere.. then i'll tell you how they're better.

DaSDGuy

That's right.. EV's bad.. dont' get one.. They'll burn your house down.. The traction batteries are crazy expensive.. you'll freeze to death in a traffic jam.. They cause impotency.. and depression.. obviously they go hand in hand.. your wife will screw your neighbor.. don't ever get an EV..

About right now, they're just not enough EV's that I usually can get use of the free charger whenever I want.. couple of times i had to wait five to 15 min also.. Don't get an EV right now.. wait until Brandon puts chargers everywhere.. then i'll tell you how they're better.
And the power that is dispenced from all those chargers comes from where? Not enough land for solar. Wind turbines kill the birdies. Nuclear? Yeah, right. Burn coal? Nope. Pixie dust and Harry Potters wand I guess.