What a gorgeous day!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Had to take a moment and simply take it in. Days like these are why my son loved this island he grew up on so much.

Water is so clear that you cannot even tell that my oyster baskets are actually below the surface of it. Whole bunch of geese over there eating the grass in the cove....

IMG_0878.JPG
IMG_0879.JPG
IMG_0880.JPG
IMG_0881.JPG

NOTSMC

Had to take a moment and simply take it in. Days like these are why my son loved this island he grew up on so much.

Water is so clear that you cannot even tell that my oyster baskets are actually below the surface of it. Whole bunch of geese over there eating the grass in the cove....
❤️ God's country.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
This has always been my favorite time of year for being out on the water and diving. Water is still a bit warm, flat, and the algae dies and drops out leaving it crystal clear.
Yr welcome to come dive off my pier. Be about 2 1/2' deep at high tide today. Nice and safe for an old fart like you. ;-p

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Yr welcome to come dive off my pier. Be about 2 1/2' deep at high tide today. Nice and safe for an old fart like you. ;-p
Yeah... my diving days are behind me. But shallow inlets and cricks were some of the best photography and crabbing ever. Ever chase down a blue claw with just a snorkle and mask? Man can they move fast!