2024 Election - Democrats

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

RFK Jr.: Biden’s Censorship Regime Is Arguably A ‘Worse Threat To Democracy’ Than Trump

CNN’s Erin Burnett asked whether the “threat to democracy that Trump poses” is “equal evil to Biden.”

“Listen, I can make the argument that President Biden is a much worse threat to democracy, and the reason for that is President Biden is the first candidate in history, the first president in history that has used the federal agencies to censor political speech,” Kennedy said.

“I can say that because I just won a case in the Federal Court of Appeals, and now before the Supreme Court, that shows that [Biden] started censoring not just me — 37 hours after he took the oath of office, he was censoring me. No president in the country has ever done that,” the independent presidential candidate continued. “The greatest threat to democracy is not somebody who questions election returns, but a president of the United States who used the power of his office to force the social media companies — Facebook, Instagram, Twitter — to open a portal and give access to that portal to the FBI, to the CIA, to the IRS, to CISA, to NIH, to censor his political critics.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Undercuts Democrats on January 6: ‘Little Evidence of a True Insurrection’

Kennedy’s statement reads as follows:

January 6 is one of the most polarizing topics on the political landscape. I am listening to people of diverse viewpoints on it in order to make sense of the event and what followed. I want to hear every side.
It is quite clear that many of the January 6 protestors broke the law in what may have started as a protest but turned into a riot. Because it happened with the encouragement of President Trump, and in the context of his delusion that the election was stolen from him, many people see it not as a riot but as an insurrection.
I have not examined the evidence in detail, but reasonable people, including Trump opponents, tell me there is little evidence of a true insurrection. They observe that the protestors carried no weapons, had no plans or ability to seize the reins of government, and that Trump himself had urged them to protest “peacefully.”
Like many reasonable Americans, I am concerned about the possibility that political objectives motivated the vigor of the prosecution of the J6 defendants, their long sentences, and their harsh treatment. That would fit a disturbing pattern of the weaponization of government agencies — the DoJ, the IRS, the SEC, the FBI, etc. — against political opponents.
One can, as I do, oppose Donald Trump and all he stands for, and still be disturbed by the weaponization of government against him.
As President, I will appoint a special counsel — an individual respected by all sides — to investigate whether prosecutorial discretion was abused for political ends in this case, and I will right any wrongs that we discover. Without the impartial rule of law, there is no true democracy or moral governance. That’s why John Adams, a staunch patriot, defended the British soldiers involved in the Boston Massacre in court. If we betray justice in pursuit of an ideal, that betrayal will corrupt anything we accomplish.
Both establishment parties are using J6 to pour fuel on the fire of America’s divisions. Each side claims that a victory by their opponents means the end of democracy. Then, anything is justified to stop them. We run the risk of destroying democracy in order to save it.
Instead of demonizing our opponents as apocalyptic threats to democracy, let’s focus on the issues and priorities of how they will govern, and defeat them at the ballot box rather than through legal maneuvers and dirty tricks. Presidents Trump and Biden both presided over the continued worsening of our national debt, chronic disease epidemic, government corruption, erosion of civil liberties, and foreign military entanglements. Maybe it is because the establishment parties differ very little on these key issues that they campaign on the demonization of their opponents and all who support them instead.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Panicking Democrat Congressman Calls on RFK Jr.’s Running Mate to Leave the Race

The panic and desperation continue. Rep. Ro Khanna (D-Calif.) is urging Shanahan to consider stepping aside because he’s concerned that the independent ticket will be a spoiler for Biden and result in Donald Trump getting elected.

“While I completely respect third parties and the right for anyone to run for public office, I am deeply concerned that Robert F. Kennedy’s name on the ballot in swing states could tilt the election in Donald Trump’s favor,” Khanna wrote in a letter to Shanahan, which CBS News shared. He cited recent polling indicating that President Trump's numbers improve when Kennedy and other third-party candidates are included.

"Even Trump himself, and other members of his team, have admitted that a RFK Jr. ticket will help his reelection," Khanna added. "While you may have fair disagreements on the Democratic Party's platform, it is clear that a second term for Trump would be disastrous for climate and undo the work of President Biden's Inflation Reduction Act, the most significant action Congress has taken on clean energy and climate change in our nation's history."

Shanahan was not amused.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden screwed up life for young voters and it could cost him dearly

Democrats are reeling after Wednesday’s Department of Labor report showed consumer prices rose in March, likely delaying the Federal Reserve’s effort to cut rates ahead of November’s election. While the Biden campaign was projecting an air of confidence due to a surge in the polls showing Joe Biden and Donald Trump virtually tied, it is evident that the aging and unpopular Democratic president is facing a problem connecting with young voters.

Nothing encapsulates Democratic panic more than former White House chief of staff Ron Klain’s public criticism of the campaign’s economic message. "I think the president is out there too much talking about bridges," Klain said, imploring Biden to focus on the high cost of living affecting everyday people.

Indeed, nowhere is this more true than with young voters struggling to make ends meet. For a campaign whose candidate’s approval rating is reliably underwater, averaging 41%, Biden cannot afford to shrink his coalition from 2020, especially among voters under 30 whom he won by 24 points, 59% to 35%.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Every time you turn around, the campaign is sending Joe to Scranton. The locals are likely complaining, "Oh no... not again. Can't he go somewhere else for ice cream?"

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

New York Democrat congressional candidate Nate McMurray wished death on Trump supporters on Saturday in a post on X.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Democrats are using an infirm 81-year-old Joe Biden to defraud the electorate

Most Americans agree that the “Weekend at Bernie’s” presidency has not turned out well.

It’s not just Biden’s sepulchral presentation, but his administration’s increasingly unpopular policies covering the economy, the border, foreign affairs and a raft of fringe social engineering projects, such as Friday’s rewriting of Title IX, which effectively abolishes the distinction between women and men.

The nation was not exactly crying out for this Orwellian policy, but it’s part of the curious tapestry of bespoke pandering that constitutes Biden’s re-election platform.

Pretending you’ve stopped inflation, pretending you need Congress to shut the border, pretending that your uncle was eaten by cannibals: these are not vote-winners for Biden.

Whether he’s walking “like a toothpick,” as Donald Trump describes the president’s stiff gait, falling over, garbling teleprompter scripts, or breaking into sudden angry yelling, in the normal political calculus, such a candidate should be heading for a car crash.

Even worse, the back-up plan is Kamala Harris, who doesn’t even have the benefit of the vapor trail of Honest Joe’s self-mythology that has fooled America for 50 years.

With Harris, what you see is what you get: a complete phony spouting condescending claptrap.

The polls reflect the Democrats’ problem.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

CNN's New Poll on Trump Likability in the Battleground States Is Likely to Trigger Joe Biden

When you talk about the 2024 race, a lot of it is going to come down to the battleground states.

As the Real Clear Politics Average shows, former President Donald Trump is ahead in six of the seven states, with Joe Biden being ahead only in Pennsylvania--and not by much, 46.5 to 46.

The only other one that's close is Wisconsin, where Trump is ahead by one point. On average, over all the battleground states, Trump is up by 2.8 percent. In the states other than Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, Trump is up three percentage points or more.

On Friday, CNN's Harry Enten had some fascinating things to say about where Trump and Biden are at this point.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

“Die MAGA Die” – New York Democrat Congressional Candidate Slammed for Wishing Death on All Trump Supporters

The unhinged Democrat posted the death wish to social media after the House of Representatives passed a foreign aid package that allocated billions of dollars to Ukraine and Israel.

[clip]

“Listen, I’m not trying to antagonize MAGA, but I refuse to let them strong-arm us into silence. Too many Democrats are out there, timid. That’s why the reaction to me is always so strong. Because they’re not used Democrats being bald (sic) in their territory,” McMurray said.

“This MAGA movement preys on folks who are often scared and not the most informed, twisting their legitimate worries into racism, xenophobia, and outright paranoia. You’ve got to call it out, loud and clear to save them from themselves—that’s my mantra. There’s a better way. I make sure they hear it,” he said.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Joe Biden in Tampa: “I Used to Drive an 18-Wheeler” – Biden Has Never Driven an 18-Wheeler (VIDEO)

Joe Biden on Tuesday traveled to Tampa, Florida to participate in a campaign event.

After wrapping up a speech at Hillsborough Community College, Biden headed over to a campaign office in Tampa.

Biden told several lies to the campaign volunteers.

He falsely claimed he was involved in the civil rights movement as a kid.

Then he claimed he used to drive an 18-wheeler.

“Besides, I used to drive an 18-wheeler,” Biden said to staffers at his campaign office in Tampa.

WATCH