AK-50

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
AK’s are known to have a little bit of a kick with a 7.62, a .500 might dislocate something.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Turns out Barrett already sells a semi-auto 50BMG rifle that looks a lot like that AK-50 in the video. Found one for sale on Gunbroker for around 10 grand, Buy It Now. Also found some ammo for only $3.79/round! Heck..that's almost down to .22L plinking ammo prices. :nomoney:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It is not 10K worth of cool and 4$ a round naw. But if a friend owned one oh hell yes !
You'll be able to tell if I do get one...the sound should carry. ;-) Speaking of....darned if that HLSS range wasn't super busy a couple weeks ago! Sounded like a war had started.

black dog

Free America
Well, at least its an American cartridge, with that it will have enough muzzle energy be accurate past 200 yds. :whistle:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
You'll be able to tell if I do get one...the sound should carry. ;-) Speaking of....darned if that HLSS range wasn't super busy a couple weeks ago! Sounded like a war had started.
I used to live near Sanners Lake, now that was a war zone. I'm pretty sure some of the trailer parks were returning fire.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I used to live near Sanners Lake, now that was a war zone. I'm pretty sure some of the trailer parks were returning fire.
Wife shoots there when they have a "wimmin only" shooting day. But her normal hangout is FlatBroke Shooters.