Are the Chinese about to 'deal a devastating blow' to America?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The Biden team clearly wants to distract American voters with a foreign threat

This might sound like a plot for a thriller – and I am the author of "The Year of the Dragon" – but the director of the FBI, Christopher Wray, recently said, at Vanderbilt University’s "Summit on Modern Conflict and Emerging Threats," that Chinese-government-linked hackers have "burrowed into critical U.S. infrastructure" and are waiting for "just the right moment to deal a devastating blow" to America.

Could such a moment come if China attacks Taiwan? Just imagine the mayhem in the U.S. if the national power grid was taken down for days.

The U.S., along with Taiwan, run war games scenarios on worries like these annually. But why is the director of the FBI worrying about them publicly?

Also, why in the same political moment did U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken publish talking points saying there are now "290,000 Chinese students in the United States" but just 900 American students in China?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
KLYLEDUDE!!! DUDE!!!! YOURE STIRRING THE POT OF ANARCHY!!!!

MAY 1ST IS ASIAN PACIFIC CELEBRATION DAY WHEREIN WE HONOR THY PROUD BRAVE PEOPLE THAT GAVE US CHUNG-KING , CALGON AND NAIL SALONS!!! FLIED LICE, NUMBAH 36 SZEUAN CHICKE POHK, NUMBAH 1 BOOM BOOM

AND THE TV SHOW M.A.S.H. WITH VERY LIBERAL ALAN ALDA AND BILL GANON FROM DRAGNET!!!!!
...and Chinese checkers!

Hijinx

I don't worry about the hackers as much as I worry about trained Chinese espionage agents crossing our southern border by the hundreds.
Thousands. China does not just allow their people to leave china in the Thousands and enter the United States illegally claiming to seek asylum.
Something is going on there, and where are our "intelligence" agencies?

Hijinx

Our agencies? Under the influence of Xi-Pang a trans? and Exchange student at Berkley?
One day historians will write about Benedict Arnold Joe Biden, and his puppet master Hussein Obama, if we survive long enough for it to happen.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Could such a moment come if China attacks Taiwan? Just imagine the mayhem in the U.S. if the national power grid was taken down for days.

No doubt that right this minute they are negotiating with China to do that very thing.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I don't worry about the hackers as much as I worry about trained Chinese espionage agents crossing our southern border by the hundreds.

Espionage ? Fuk how about an armed Brigade of Armed Troops

How much devastation of Armed Suicide Troops attacking the infrastructure, gathering places - malls, large stores, gas stations

Look at the DC sniper crippled the DC area with fear for months