Best Jokes from White House Correspondents DInner

OccamsRazor

This is a roast not an awards dinner. Never ahs it been about praising your own administration. this isn't China or Russia.
That's because there is NOTHING to praise. And if it is a roast, then why even bring up the "other guy?" Living rent free?? We all know that if this story DIDN'T have some negative about trump, you would have NEVER posted it because he lives RENT FREE in your head too!

Stop living in your mom's basement and actually get a job and live a life. Might actually EXPERIENCE what your Messiah has been doing and how it effects REAL people.

StmarysCity79

I'm guessing the concept of a roast is somehow baffling to you.

It's when people get together to make fun of anyone and everything. Past presidents, current Presidents, journalists. It's been going on for years

Nothing is off limits.

I am not shocked you and Trump are so offended by it. Have you ever seen Trump laugh or make a joke? He has no sense of humor.

Stop crying about everything snowflake and pull yourself up by your bootstraps.

That's because there is NOTHING to praise. And if it is a roast, then why even bring up the "other guy?" Living rent free?? We all know that if this story DIDN'T have some negative about trump, you would have NEVER posted it because he lives RENT FREE in your head too!

Stop living in your mom's basement and actually get a job and live a life. Might actually EXPERIENCE what your Messiah has been doing and how it effects REAL people.
s

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The concept of anything is baffling to me.

Get'cher Motor Running.... Head out on the Highway....

donald-trump-dancing.gif

OccamsRazor

You realize people under 50 share this to make fun of what a joke this orange clown is right?
The only thing that is a joke (and a sad one at that) is that people like you honestly believe that your Messiah has been any good for this country in any meaningful way.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You realize people under 50 share this to make fun of what a joke this orange clown is right?

He lives in your mind day in and day out.... Invades your dreams and Admit it... he gets ya wet, doesn't he.

Thats why you can't go a day without thinking about him. Posting about him.

You're in love.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

StmarysCity79

The only thing that is a joke (and a sad one at that) is that people like you honestly believe that your Messiah has been any good for this country in any meaningful way.

Who is my Messiah? I thought that was Obama? Now its Biden?

You guys wrap yourselves in Trump hats, flags, bumper stickers and make it your identity.

The rest of us want to elect someone who does his job and doesn't make the news about him and isn't facing 5 different criminal trials while crying about how everyone is mean to him.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'm guessing the concept of a roast is somehow baffling to you.

It's when people get together to make fun of anyone and everything. Past presidents, current Presidents, journalists. It's been going on for years

Nothing is off limits.

I am not shocked you and Trump are so offended by it. Have you ever seen Trump laugh or make a joke? He has no sense of humor.

Stop crying about everything snowflake and pull yourself up by your bootstraps.
donald trump laughing GIF

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Who is my Messiah? I thought that was Obama? Now its Biden?

You guys wrap yourselves in Trump hats, flags, bumper stickers and make it your identity.

The rest of us want to elect someone who does his job and doesn't make the news about him and isn't facing 5 different criminal trials while crying about how everyone is mean to him.
Where did you ever see me in a hat?

And I'd NEVER put ANY bumper sticker on my truck.

Then there is the fact that there IS no other Trump so I have to keep my own Identity. He'd never find my keys.

OccamsRazor

#1: I am not a Trump fan. It doesn't take much to see that people in this country are WORSE off than they were when Trump was in office.
#2: "The rest of us want to elect someone who does his job..." Well, when in the hell is THAT gonna start?

StmarysCity79

#1: I am not a Trump fan. It doesn't take much to see that people in this country are WORSE off than they were when Trump was in office.
#2: "The rest of us want to elect someone who does his job..." Well, when in the hell is THAT gonna start?

You mean when Trump was letting thousands of Americans die from Covid ? And they had to build cemeteries in central park?

And claiming it would disappear like magic?

Or when Trump was the one sending out all those free checks you claim ruined the economy?

Biden has been kicking ass for 4 years.

Can you name 3 accomplishments of Trumps?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You mean when Trump was letting thousands of Americans die from Covid ? So Trump has the power of life and death? Who knew? :jet: SMC says Trump is a GOD! :shocked:

And claiming it would disappear like magic? It went away loooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnng before you lunatics stopped wearing your masks and getting your 27 booster shots. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Biden has been kicking ass for 4 years. :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme

Can you name 3 accomplishments of Trumps? Securing the border, cutting unnecessary regulation on buisinesses and the Abraham Accords for a start.... :neener:

OccamsRazor

You mean when Trump was letting thousands of Americans die from Covid ? And they had to build cemeteries in central park?
Oh... no one died during Biden's watch? And what exactly was Trump supposed to do since you have all the answers? Release the super secret hidden serum that was stockpiled? You dumb!
And claiming it would disappear like magic?
When was the last time you saw ANY report about COVID deaths? Seems odd that they have "disappeared like magic" huh? Basically like getting a flu shot right now... isn't it?
Or when Trump was the one sending out all those free checks you claim ruined the economy?
When did I claim that? Links??
Biden has been kicking ass for 4 years.
This is 100% correct! Your Messiah has been kicking the ass of each and every middle class American since the day he took office.
Can you name 3 accomplishments of Trumps?
1) I was paying less in taxes
2) I was paying less for gas
3) My returns in the market were much, much more.
4) Here is a freebie. The free world wasn't mocking him.