City of 9,000 people, this is the Mayor

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Residents DESTROY City Girl Mayor Tiffany Henyard After She VETOES Trustee Spending Investigation!​

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The problem is that that kind of thing could spread.

Only to cities filled with illiterate ghetto scum, so it will never affect me because I intend to never be in that position. And if that's what illiterate ghetto scum want, well, dis heah 'Mercka! :patriot:

🤷‍♀️

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No they don't, but they cannot get rid of this woman until the next election

They won't get rid of her then, you watch and see. :)

They shouldn't have elected her in the first place. Stupid has to hurt.

Last edited:

BOP

LOL that will never happen
You mean like it didn't with Obama? Even before we found out how corrupt his regime was (Biden as VEEP should have been a hint), people were called ray-sissss for disagreeing with him strictly on policy.

Obama goes on a world-wide apology tour: "Me, me, me, I, I, I!"

The right: "Why are you apologizing and bowing down to these tyrants!"

The left: "You're raaaaay-sssssisssss!"

BOP

I literally :lol: when I saw this come up on my feed. Isn't it like a small town out West hiring Jesse James to investigate the Dalton Brothers gang for repeatedly robbing their bank? Or something?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Lori Lightfoot hired to investigate ‘worst mayor in America’ Tiffany Henyard at $400 per hour

“As someone who has made good governance the cornerstone of my career in public service, I recognize that maintaining the trust of those you serve and making decisions in their best interests is essential,” Lightfoot said in a statement on Monday evening.

Lightfoot said her experience leading Chicago would help provide findings and recommendations “without bias.”

Dolton’s village board voted to hire Lightfoot on Monday night in an unofficial meeting being held at an offsite park district facility rather than the Dolton Village Hall.

Lightfoot will be tasked with providing periodic updates to the board on the investigation into Henyard’s alleged misconduct and lavish spending, providing a comprehensive report at its conclusion.
https://nypost.com/2024/04/08/us-ne...-investigate-illinois-mayor-tiffany-henyard/#

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Residents BOO WOKE Ghetto Mayor Tiffany Henyard Into OBLIVION After She Pulls DESPERATE Race Card!

• Haha

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Isn't the town majority minority? Does the race card even work there?

Black Mayor Pulls the Race Card on Black Constituents to Defend Corruption

We've written about Dolton, Illinois Mayor Tiffany Henyard before. She was shaming all of the black citizens at a board meeting for attacking a black woman in power.

It doesn't appear that conditions have improved since February. Heyward is still pulling the race card in front of a mostly black audience. You get what you voted for, we suppose.