Flood Warnings/Watches

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
3 advisories for coastal flooding, with a warning from 4pm today to 2am tomorrow, and calls out St. Georges Island specifically.

stgislander

PREMO Member
tenor-1581415623.gif

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
:yay:

But Gilligan is an understanding, compasionate boss, so...
Still expecting my "Boss a da Year" plaque to show up any day.

Roads will be under water in many places around 8 PM this evening...so it will only affect our second shift worker.

flood tide.png

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
How many other spots are equally affected by tidal extremes? I know there are probably a few small areas.
Back in an earlier career, doing storm work during a hurricane, there is a place on Murry Road that gets covered real fast.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Back in an earlier career, doing storm work during a hurricane, there is a place on Murry Road that gets covered real fast.
There is a short patch of Colton's Point Rd, just south of Brown Rd, that will probably be flooded this evening.

St. George's roads and many properties will be flooded all over the island this evening.

TPD

the poor dad
1.94” of rain in Dameron. No tidal flooding that I can see from my house. Could be a different story in Scotland.

ontheriver

How many other spots are equally affected by tidal extremes? I know there are probably a few small areas.
My place in Callaway has a stream (Little John's Run) at the bottom that runs under the road. Big rains and local flooding sometimes wash the road out. Good thing SIL has a tractor and bucket for repairs. (There is a gravel pit on the north end of the property).