Freeze Warning

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
My weather app has been calling it a watch for 2 days, but now it's a freeze warning, from 10pm tonight thru tomorrow morning.

Probably a good time to remind everyone to check the pressure in your tires. The little cold snap a few days ago dropped mine to 29lbs.

NextJen

Raisin cane
Dropping to about 37 overnight at my house in Murrells Inlet.
When I came up a couple weeks ago I left the A/C on. Didn’t even think that I may need the heat on before I go back. I’ll return to a cold house on Friday. 😬

Grumpy

Dropping to about 37 overnight at my house in Murrells Inlet.
When I came up a couple weeks ago I left the A/C on. Didn’t even think that I may need the heat on before I go back. I’ll return to a cold house on Friday. 😬
Temps will be back up by then. From the looks of Halloween on the Murrells Inlet FB group, it was wild on the Marsh Walk.

NextJen

Raisin cane
Temps will be back up by then. From the looks of Halloween on the Murrells Inlet FB group, it was wild on the Marsh Walk.
I look forward to spending plenty of time at the Marsh Walk. I’m only 8-10 min from there.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I woke up early today, an hour or so before daybreak.
There was frost atop the cars.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
If I have frost on the cars it is seriously cold. The cars are garage kept.
My garage is full of STUFF.
While this house has more square footage than our Illinois house, the useable space is smaller, especially in the garage.