Getting Older

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Don't be silly, I want to be an airline pilot!
failed crash and burn GIF by truTV’s Bobcat Goldthwait’s Misfits & Monsters

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I remember the days of Wednesday being the night of rest because I was out every other night of the week. Nowadays, I need my daily 4pm to 5pm nap.
I remember chasing quarter draft night around the county. Knock on wood, I still get by on 6 hours/night sleep. I can feel it creeping up on me though.

Grumpy

Gee, since we're talking about how much sleep we are getting cuz we're old..Who's starting the thread on our meds?? our bowel movements??

GregV814

Okay, I have to leave now. Svenghoolie is on tonite. I hope I can stay up past the opening credits..

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Gee, since we're talking about how much sleep we are getting cuz we're old..Who's starting the thread on our meds?? our bowel movements??
If it's to be, it's up to me.

Lisinopril and metoprolol tartrate. Oh, forgot the low dose aspirin regimen too.

GregV814

You know he's a gay dude, right?
Thanks alot Garry Poopyhead!!!!! I thought that make up and dead chickens and red shirts were fake!!! Dammit!!!! OR maybe I've been a closet guy my whole life and now you've exposed me for...wait...hey listen: after my 12th greasy chicken wing last night I got a queasy feeling and started to burp alot. I grabbed what I thought was baking soda and drank like 8 oz of water with it...well, it was fast rising flour so I drank 4 ounces of vinegar and ....Hey, Grumpy what was that BM tread about anyway???

GregV814

I've yet to see a thread that stays on point, so....

all this bodily function/getting older stuff.... It's been (sort of) proven that talcum powder caused serious problems to women's health after dabbing with it.

So, what happens in, say 10-20 years when we find Lume' was worse?