Gov. Kristi Noem: puppy killer

StmarysCity79

Did he take it behind the White House and shoot it? No he had it removed from the White House like a normal person.

Romney putting his dog in a kennel on top of his car and driving for a day or Nome shooting her dog rather than training it properly are both acts of deeply uncaring and unimaginative minds.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Did he take it behind the White House and shoot it? No he had it removed from the White House like a normal person.

Romney putting his dog in a kennel on top of his car and driving for a day or Nome shooting her dog rather than training it properly are both acts of deeply uncaring and unimaginative minds.
How many times did his dogs bite BEFORE they were removed?

HemiHauler

I’ve never returned a dog to a breeder.

Because I never GOT one, from one.

Who does that?

Kristi Noem for one.

I’ve only gotten dogs from breeders because we like Belgian Malinois. Not gonna find them at a pound. Breed-specific rescue organizations, sure, and we’ve done that too.

SamSpade

Kristi Noem for one.

I’ve only gotten dogs from breeders because we like Belgian Malinois. Not gonna find them at a pound. Breed-specific rescue organizations, sure, and we’ve done that too.
I tend to lean differently about dogs. I don’t like puppy mills, but that’s me. I’ve only adopted rescues.

HemiHauler

I tend to lean differently about dogs. I don’t like puppy mills, but that’s me. I’ve only adopted rescues.

We’ve rescued as well. She was a great dog, zero issues. But as I said, not going to find a Belgian Mal at the Tri-County Shelter.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

How many free bites do you think normal, run of the mill dogs get before they’re ordered put down? You can count that high on the fingers of your left hand and still have a few fingers left over. Most areas the dogs get a single free bite if you cover any damages after that animal control takes over.

SamSpade

How many free bites do you think normal, run of the mill dogs get before they’re ordered put down? You can count that high on the fingers of your left hand and still have a few fingers left over. Most areas the dogs get a single free bite if you cover any damages after that animal control takes over.
Let's try to remember, someone is trying to decide if someone is suitable to be VP based on their handling of A DOG.
The current president is on video kicking one of his dogs in the head - has been known to abuse it - and has allowed it to repeatedly attack Secret Service persons before - "sending it to a farm" - which is typical liberal boilerplate for making it someone else's problem so no one can blame ME.

If I think Noem has done a good job as governor, then I suspect she'd be a good candidate for VP -
As opposed to the CURRENT VP who seriously must be the worst VP this nation has ever had, and that is already a fairly low bar to begin with.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
As opposed to the CURRENT VP who seriously must be the worst VP this nation has ever had, and that is already a fairly low bar to begin with.

And now, anyone who becomes VP and doesn't inappropriately cackle at something, make an insane video or babel on using words they're unfamiliar with will automatically be raising the bar.

SamSpade

And now, anyone who becomes VP and doesn't inappropriately cackle at something, make an insane video or babel on using words they're unfamiliar with will automatically be raising the bar.
I've watched this woman countless times - I still can't believe she was once a Senator, much less a practicing lawyer.
I've seen a few dumb lawyers, but presumably they have to pass the bar to begin their practice.

I just don't know how so very many people get into higher echelons of government - and are just - idiots.

StmarysCity79

You think getting tangled in a dogs leash is intentionally kicking it in the head?

You are so fundamentally dishonest about everything
Why must you lie about everything even things that are publicly available to easily dispute?

StmarysCity79

Kimberely Guilfoyle is now suggesting someone slipped it into her book without her knowledge to sabotage her.

Guilfoyle, who works with the no-kill animal welfare organization Furry Friends, cited her previous legal work as an animal abuse prosecutor as why the issue of animal rights is “something I take really seriously.”
Then she floated the theory: “I don’t know what happened, maybe somebody slipped that in and she didn’t see it. I don’t know, but it doesn’t make a lot of sense to me, so that’s a tough one to take.”

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You think getting tangled in a dogs leash is intentionally kicking it in the head?

You are so fundamentally dishonest about everything
Why must you lie about everything even things that are publicly available to easily dispute?
Tangled. Uh-huh. Yeah, thats a legitimate reason to kick the dog.

Bidens clumsyness is the dogs fault.

Makes perfect sense.