Pelosi Ramblings

Hijinx

The personification of the definition of the word..
Her picture is beside the word in my dictionary.

An "evil" baby killing ,power mad , antithetical Catholic bitch.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Pelosi Gets Heated Over Simple Question All Americans Deserve to Know Answer to: 'Don't Bother Me'

“Will you commit to serving your full two-year term for the people of San Francisco?” a reporter asked.

“What is this? What is this?” Pelosi responded.

“Don’t bother me with a question like that. Really. Really, OK? I said what I’m gonna do,” she said, without actually saying what she was going to do. “You know?

“Those kind of questions are such a waste of my time,” she concluded, apparently unaware of the fact that she wasted much more time — about 15 seconds — by complaining about the question, whereas a simple “Yes” would have taken less than a second, or a more hedge-y “That’s my intention” would have taken maybe two.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“I think I’m pro-life because I care about children and the rest,” she proudly stated.

Pelosi then proceeded to condemn Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone for refusing to offer her communion due to her extreme pro-abortion position. In 2021, Cordileone accused Pelosi of endorsing legislation that promotes “child sacrifice,” likening her views to those of a “devout Satanist,” rather than a “devout Catholic.”

The Archbishop demanded that she acknowledge her wrongdoing, but Pelosi refused to repent for her stance on the matter.

“I have a problem with my archbishop, well the archbishop of the city I represent,” Pelosi said Thursday. “But I figure that’s his problem, not mine.”

Hijinx

This Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone appears to be one of the only real Catholic Bishops with a pair.
He did the right ting in refusing to give this baby killing old hag the Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist.

Every Sunday I say in Church "Lord, I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed,"
As a Catholic I do not believe that the Lord Jesus Christ would say the word that would heal Nancy Pelosi's soul while she is in favor of killing his children. Of course it isn't up to us to decide what the Lord may do, but IMO this Bishop has made the right move for Nancy here on earth , and I object to the fact that the rest of them haven't made the same decision..

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Transcript:

“I mean, do you know some really wonderful people, well educated, maybe even some of them in this excellent institution, who are great, they’re successful, nice people, and all that? And then boom, they’re way on the other side of our democracy in our own country. Why? Because they don’t wanna pay more taxes?”

First of all, Nancy Pelosi is talking to Hillary Clinton, who doesn’t know any really wonderful people who are great, nice people.

And second of all, Nancy Pelosi can go right ahead and shove it. She’s sitting right there suggesting that people who don’t want to fork even more of their hard-earned money over to the federal government are effectively traitors to American democracy.

Hijinx

Nancy , baby, Let's see your taxes.
We know you are getting richer by the day . How many loopholes are you using to avoid taxes.

You are sitting there talking sheit . You wanted Trumps taxes.
LET'S S EE YOURS.

This next election is not about taxes people. It's about America, and whether or not we want it kept America.
These ass-holes talk about democracy and they are the ones destroying it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Nancy Pelosi tells Republicans they look MISERABLE: Ex-Speaker claims GOP has turned the House into a 'puppet show' - with 'puppeteer Trump' controlling the 'strings'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Nancy Pelosi’s Sudden Conversion Experience

Among the hard questions Psaki put to Pelosi: Just how disappointed is she in this conservative Supreme Court? (“Are you concerned the Supreme Court has lost its legitimacy?” she boldly challenged her.) But I’m not really here for media critique today and besides, the shameless by definition cannot be shamed. Instead I’m here because Nancy Pelosi’s lengthy response to that creampuff was a farrago of lies, cynical politicking, and howling personal hypocrisy notable even for her. When she wasn’t gleefully throwing gasoline onto the fire by saying that in her opinion “30% is high” as the Supreme Court’s proper approval rating, she was seeking to casually revise the U.S. Constitution: “But there certainly should be term limits, and if nothing else there should be ethical rules that should be followed.”

First of all, to revisit a point that has likely already been made a hundred times before at National Review: Even if you foolishly think there should be term limits for the Supreme Court, the Founders did not, and they have tied your hands here decisively. Article III, Section 1 of the U.S. Constitution states clearly that “the Judges, both of the supreme and inferior Courts, shall hold their Offices during good Behaviour.” In other words, all federal judges hold life tenure unless impeached. Impeachment is how “good Behaviour” is enforced — even judges who have been convicted of felonies and sent to prison have to be formally impeached by the House and removed by the Senate.

It is true that practitioners and legal observers often grumble about elderly judges who refuse to take retirement despite clearly no longer being able to properly shoulder the work; few still remember William O. Douglas’s shameful final years on the Court. But life tenure means life tenure, and if you want to change that you need either to muster a bare majority in the House and two-thirds of the Senate or to pass a 28th amendment to the Constitution. (Or stage a revolution. I’d be curious as to which option Pelosi prefers, because it is increasingly difficult not to suspect that many on the activist left prefer the third one.)

SamSpade

The left is normally utterly unconcerned about the decisions that come from the Supreme Court. Yeah, there have been a few they weren't too keen on. This latest round of whining is all about Dobbs - a case that would never have gone anywhere if they weren't SO DETERMINED to ensure abortion right up to and sometimes AFTER, birth. They so very much like to bray about European health care - but abortion restrictions they have would twirl their little lefty heads.

If they could agree to 12-15 weeks - or even 18 - a LOT could be dealt with.

Republicans don't do themselves any favors by insisting on a "heartbeat" condition - about six weeks - or roughly about the time a woman finally realizes, YEP, definitely pregnant. At which point, for many it would be too late.

They can bellyache about term limits all they want, it takes amending the Constitution, and they can NEVER get the support they need for that.

However - there's no restriction on how many justices SERVE, which is why - off and on - for the last eighty years, the idea of padding the court keeps getting brought up -

AND ALWAYS FOR THE SAME REASON - Democrats want rulings to go in their favor.

Usually I have great faith in the Supreme Court - lifetime appointment TENDS to keep them above politics. They never have to satisfy any constituents or beg for campaign funds. And if it were so conservative, we wouldn't have decisions going 7-2 or 8-1 against a conservative case. They do try to cite the law, even if their interpretation of it vastly differs.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Nancy Pelosi Says 80-Year-Old Biden Is Just ‘A Kid’ To Her

During an appearance on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” with hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, Pelosi, an 83-year-old congresswoman, defended the president and touted his tenure by saying the country has been “very well-served” by his time in office. She insisted that age should not be an issue with 80-year-old Biden, arguing that it’s “relative.”

“I think the president should embrace his age, his experience, the knowledge he brings to the job,” Pelosi said. “Actually, the leader on the other side is not much younger. I don’t like to use his name, but you know who I mean. He’s not that much younger,” she continued, referring to former President Donald Trump.

“So I don’t think – age is a relative thing. It is – and I think this president, our country is very well served by his leadership, again, his experience, his knowledge, and it counts for a lot,” Pelosi claimed.

Hijinx

Nancy Pelosi only tells us what a political tool she is.
The whole country and even the media now can see that Biden is losing his mental and physical awareness.
To go on tv and try to convince anyone else that this man is capable of being President only proves her own mental state.
Age is a bit relative to one's physical and mental state, but Biden and Pelosi's relative age in this situation is long past their due date.

Clem72

Pelosi: ‘No One Has Done More…For Our Children, Our Children, Our Children Than Hillary Clinton’

“People ask me what are the three most important issues facing the Congress, and I always say the same thing: Our children, our children, our children,” said Pelosi.

“And no one has done more in every aspect of her public and private life for our children, our children, our children, than Hillary Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Hillary Clinton,” said Pelosi.
Isn't that why the Haitians threw her charity out of their country? Doing a little too much to for their children?

Hijinx

If we had a decent Justice Department she would be facing trial for setting up the J-6 disturbance by refusing to ask for help that the Capitol Police told her she would need.
This woman is scum of the worst sort., and all Steny wants to do is kiss her ass.