PSA...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
62ae0029842e9.jpeg

SamSpade

That’s why I think Project Veritas should declare THEY will cheat - just to scare the left into clamping down security.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

I( don't trust early voting and mail in ballots are ripe for cheating.
Anyone who gets a mail-in ballot should have a good excuse for not going to the poll, such as hospitalization nursing home or military.

herb749

I( don't trust early voting and mail in ballots are ripe for cheating.
Anyone who gets a mail-in ballot should have a good excuse for not going to the poll, such as hospitalization nursing home or military.

They should also start counting the ballots prior to election day to verify right after how many people still go to a polling place & vote. Doing it a week after allows them to ignore it.

Hessian

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I think all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired … I’m certainly not!

And I’m sick and tired of being told that I am.

Hijinx

So what is she guilty of?
If no one went to the island for sex with these young girls why is she in jail?
Either turn her loose or start the prosecutions.
It's an outrage that not one of these people has been indicted.

The crazy thing is that I highly suspect that there are video's of the actions there that are in the hands of the FBI and they are ignoring them like they are ignoring Hunter Biden's lap top.
I would bet a dollar that Epstein had hidden camera's there for his own enjoyment and for his own ability to blackmail.

Grumpy

The crazy thing is that I highly suspect that there are video's of the actions there that are in the hands of the FBI and they are ignoring them like they are ignoring Hunter Biden's lap top.
I would bet a dollar that Epstein had hidden camera's there for his own enjoyment and for his own ability to blackmail.
No doubt

PeoplesElbow

So what is she guilty of?
If no one went to the island for sex with these young girls why is she in jail?
Either turn her loose or start the prosecutions.
It's an outrage that not one of these people has been indicted.

I wonder, since this island isnt in the US if they even could prosecute with video of it.