Scrapbooking is racist, and other hilarious claims

BOP

My grandmother was super white from Norway!
My ancestors were mostly from Ireland - could have been black Irish, I guess - Great Britain, and Scotland. Oh, and my maternal great grandfather was from Sweden. They might have had some (black) Russian in the woodpile, but that's it.

Basically, I'm whiter than Lizzie Warren, even though a hair-pulling, shin-kicking contest breaks out amongst the family when it comes to the question of Original American ancestry. I do have a couple of ancestors that you can look at and go "that there's a Native American." But other than pictures, we got nothin'. I do like to troll the family though.

WingsOfGold

I never imagined I'm a racist, but its true.... I save pictures of my family.... theyre all white people!!! MY ALBUMS are white people! My father during WWII with his grandmother!!!! White!!!
My family!!!! WHITE people!!!!
Just for the hell of it I did the 23and me several years ago. Somewhat surprised being half Sicilian, curly hair and get really dark with a summer of sun I expected to have a couple % points of boowoo. According to 23 I have less boowoo than Pocahontas has injun. Something like .00000000001%. Fair amount of Greek which makes sense if you know the history.

Tech

Just for the hell of it I did the 23and me several years ago. Somewhat surprised being half Sicilian, curly hair and get really dark with a summer of sun I expected to have a couple % points of boowoo. According to 23 I have less boowoo than Pocahontas has injun. Something like .00000000001%. Fair amount of Greek which makes sense if you know the history.
Did one of those, 97% irish, 1% welsh, 2% spanish even though I have german ancestors. Kids have danish genes because the wife has english blood.

SamSpade

Did one of those, 97% irish, 1% welsh, 2% spanish even though I have german ancestors. Kids have danish genes because the wife has english blood.
Did it too. Especially because - my father was adopted and we know NOTHING of his ancestry from birth records.

Took a lot of searching - emails - verification - and logic - but one of the things that came up was, my Dad’s mother was Polish. Funny, I grew up telling Polack jokes (mostly from Poles) and here I am, a quarter Polish! And 23andMe says I’m from Warsaw.