St Mary’s county shooting

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
This shooting, and the one not too long ago in the ABC parking lot, are literally across the street from me. It was bad enough when it was all in Lex Park/Great Mills, now it's getting too common and way too close for comfort.

Time to step up plans to relocate.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This shooting, and the one not too long ago in the ABC parking lot, are literally across the street from me. It was bad enough when it was all in Lex Park/Great Mills, now it's getting too common and way too close for comfort.

Hey stranger! :howdy:

glhs837

Power with Control

Come on down to SLP, Southern Lexington Park...... Might need to dodge Bobs truck once in a while, and the college drivers can be a bit annoyingly slow. But we got St James, The Green Door, and a great hardware store ;)

NOTSMC

Come on down to SLP, Southern Lexington Park...... Might need to dodge Bobs truck once in a while, and the college drivers can be a bit annoyingly slow. But we got St James, The Green Door, and a great hardware store ;)
Never have been able to figure out how that particular area BELOW Park Hall is considered Lexington Park. BF lives across the road from you and down a bit closer to SMC and his area is considered Lexington Park.

glhs837

Power with Control
Never have been able to figure out how that particular area BELOW Park Hall is considered Lexington Park. BF lives across the road from you and down a bit closer to SMC and his area is considered Lexington Park.

Lexington Park.jpg

Is anyone surprised considering Hogan forced the state police to start handing out gun permits?

You mean the Supreme Court of the United States, not Hogan. And I'll bet you $50 that the shooter was not legally allowed to possess that firearm. In fact, folks that are the reason we should allow citizens not legally barred from carrying........

NOTSMC

View attachment 176462

You mean the Supreme Court of the United States, not Hogan. And I'll bet you $50 that the shooter was not legally allowed to possess that firearm. In fact, folks that are the reason we should allow citizens not legally barred from carrying........
Thanks I've seen that map before but it still doesn't make any practical sense to me. Does anyone even know who the shooter is yet? Seems kind of odd that if the guy that got shot was shot insde of Applebees and the shooter was inside as well that there would be cameras. Unless the guy was shot from the outside of Applebees?

BernieP

Resident PIA
Thanks I've seen that map before but it still doesn't make any practical sense to me. Does anyone even know who the shooter is yet? Seems kind of odd that if the guy that got shot was shot insde of Applebees and the shooter was inside as well that there would be cameras. Unless the guy was shot from the outside of Applebees?
Go figure, I wonder if the California P.O. gets it's mail delivered from the Lexington Park P.O. :sarcasm:

glhs837

Power with Control

Seems that LEx Park adopted the areas that were not "census designated" areas. Maybe they should have been shoved into nearby areas. Double the size of SMC, Dameron, St Inigoes, and Park Hall should have handled it. When was this done? Why? No idea.

Could very well have been cameras. Might just look at the door, bar, and till areas. Might also be the standard "potato" quality and show vague people shaped blobs. Shoote most likley young and masked up with a hoodie.

My question instead is that this guy and the people with him know who shot him. In the county, the number of people who are on multiple "Fuxxers I need to shoot today" lists are pretty rare. So this guy and his people just are not giving the shooter up.

NOTSMC

Seems that LEx Park adopted the areas that were not "census designated" areas. Maybe they should have been shoved into nearby areas. Double the size of SMC, Dameron, St Inigoes, and Park Hall should have handled it. When was this done? Why? No idea.

Could very well have been cameras. Might just look at the door, bar, and till areas. Might also be the standard "potato" quality and show vague people shaped blobs. Shoote most likley young and masked up with a hoodie.

My question instead is that this guy and the people with him know who shot him. In the county, the number of people who are on multiple "Fuxxers I need to shoot today" lists are pretty rare. So this guy and his people just are not giving the shooter up.
Looks like something a kid with a crayon might have drawn.

You're probably right about the shooter, seems mighty odd that there's been no update.

NOTSMC

Go figure, I wonder if the California P.O. gets it's mail delivered from the Lexington Park P.O. :sarcasm:
Don't know about that but my BF lives less than a mile from the SMC PO and his address is Lexington Park. He rents a box there, but there are complications with delivery when he gets larger packages.

NOTSMC

Is anyone surprised considering Hogan forced the state police to start handing out gun permits?
How were they forced to just "hand" them out? There was a process in place. You had to apply for the permit. You had to get fingerprinted, I think there was a background check, unless that was for the actual purchase, as well as a mandatory safety course.

I didn't go through it, me and guns, that's a disaster in the making, but I did have a friend or two who did. It wasn't a hand out procedure.