Tech Information Theory & some known facts

Dakota

~~~~~~~
On X THE PARZIVAL @The1Parzival

I just posted this in the Q thread but in hindsight, perhaps this needs a new thread.

This is a new space on X, started tonight.

Today, he talked about the history of Q (back in the 80's), Starlink, penny theft/skimming off trade transfers, AI (this we need to be paying attention to), Ericsson Report (spying on all of us), Sam Altman's firing & rehiring, pattern recognition (when you are typing in information the computer knows what you are doing before hitting enter), Starlink/Elon Musk, 5G....

I'm sure I am missing a few things.

It is recorded if you are interested in listening.

Tomorrow, Google and Twitter's role in election interference.

Dakota

~~~~~~~

Recorded episode on the Twitter/Google election interference.

Since this is a new Space, you are going to encounter new space problems.

The first speaker had some good things to talk about but also went into some things about being banned and having issues with google, personally but as I mentioned somewhere around here, there was a mass banning after J6. I was in that batch also and rarely posted at the time. Obviously I was following a user or users they didn't like. With the recent development on what the DOJ requested on Trump's Twitter account, I am not surprised. (that thread is over in Politics and is turning out to be 100 percent true)

Google has 94ish percent control on the searches people do on the internet and when you have a suspected communists behind the controls, you can imagine the influence that may have on you making decisions. Google has email accounts and you often use these to sign into other apps, so you become an enemy of Google or on their radar, it can be problem.

This also came up;

Free speech act (not law) did get discussed a little bit - which you can read here https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/7613?s=1&r=22

Twitter's use of shadow banning and they talked about how you can save another users postings when you need receipts.

All in all, it is a good space that is working out the kinks.