The Wife

b23hqb

PREMO Member
A police officer pulls over a speeding car. The officer tells the driver that he clocked him at 80MPH. The driver tells the officer he had the car on cruise control that was set at 60, and suggested that maybe the radar gun needed to be re calibrated. Sitting next to the driver is his wife, who without out taking her eyes off her phone, says "Now don't be silly, dear. You know this car doesn't have cruise control." As the officer is writing the ticket, he stares at his wife and says "Can't you keep your mouth shut for once?"

The wife smiles and says, "Well, you should be thankful your radar detector went off or you would have been clocked at a much higher speed". As the officer is writing the second ticket for the illegal radar detector, the husband growls at his wife "Woman, can't you keep your mouth shut?"

The officer frowns and says "I noticed you're not wearing your seat belt, sir. That is an automatic $75.00 fine." The driver tells the officer"Officer, I had it on but took it off after you pulled me over so I could get my drivers license out of my wallet in my back pocket." The wife says "Dear, you know you did not have it on because you never wear your seat belt when you're driving." Ass the officer is writing the THIRD ticket, the driver says to his wife "
Will you please shut up"?

The officer looks at the woman and asks "does he always talk to you like this, Ma'am?"

The wife responds "Not always. Only when he has had too much to drink."

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I tell my wife we need to leave 30 men before we need to, so she will be ' On Time '

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces

Husband and I solved that issue (although it wasn't an issue) because we sleep in separate beds on different floors of the house.
I am such not a girl. I don't have tons of shoes, I hate shopping, and I only have two regular pillows on the bed.

PJay

Husband and I solved that issue (although it wasn't an issue) because we sleep in separate beds on different floors of the house./
Someone shared with me recently their husband slept in basement, and she on the top floor..(three floor home) I was like...wowie.

Do you still hug?

Last edited: