Things I Love

mitzi

Smells - rain, the salt water as you go on a beach, honeysuckle, birds singing, thunder, coffee, fresh tobacco.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Smells - rain, the salt water as you go on a beach, honeysuckle, birds singing, thunder, coffee, fresh tobacco.
Fresh tobacco doesn’t do anything for me, but my dads cherry pipe tobacco. If baked goods had that smell I’d be 400 pounds.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
If they had a fragrance candle that smelled like a tobacco shop, they'd sell millions.

I don't smoke anymore but that is still the second best aroma I know.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Clean sheets
All laundry done AND put away
A beautiful lush green lawn
Preparing and sharing a fabulous meal
Floors clean of dog hair
Glamping with my Honey
Tidy flower beds

rio

I need to check into those.
I just checked the label on mine. They're from a company called Warm Glow Candle Company in Indiana, the scent is calked tobacco whiskey. I can't remember the name of the store where I got them, but it's the one right before Acme Antiques if you're going south on 301/207.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
The most incredible smell I ever experienced was walking into the South Street Seaport in NYC and smelling the tons of burlaped bags of roasted coffee.

rio

The most incredible smell I ever experienced was walking into the South Street Seaport in NYC and smelling the tons of burlaped bags of roasted coffee.
When I worked in Kansas City the Maxwell House plant was not far from my office. Most days it would smell heavenly, but then there were days when they would burn a batch!

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Jacksonville has a Maxwell House coffee processing plant near the downtown. Great smells lofted out of that place.

jrt_ms1995

Watching tall trees swaying in a gusty wind
Thomas Kincade paintings
Snowflakes
Listening to music
Ice cream
Reading historical fiction and mysteries
Beautiful mountain scenery
Looking at horses in picture and live
Singing
Playing the piano
Writing
Good conversation with friends and strangers
A cup of hot on a cold afternoon

There, I feel better now.

What do you love?
You were doing good, until the second line.

PJay

I also love people who don't like Thomas Kincade paintings.
Someone gave me a Thomas Kincade night light..love it.

m37322267207_1~2.jpg

mitzi

I just checked the label on mine. They're from a company called Warm Glow Candle Company in Indiana, the scent is calked tobacco whiskey. I can't remember the name of the store where I got them, but it's the one right before Acme Antiques if you're going south on 301/207.

Thanks!

Reactions: rio