This Will Be The Coldest Halloween In Years

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Cuddle weather... :pete:

Washing all my cold weather gear in preparation for the change of season. This is the first time in many years that I haven't sworn about it. In some ways, I'd like to erase this summer.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It's worked so far. Whenever there is a chance of bad weather, prepping the generators and other emergency gear seems to thwart the storm.
I should get my old plow truck running again...that'll add to your karma and really end any chances of us getting any snow accumulation.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Bought a snow thrower 8 years ago...used it once..
Last century, I sired a snow thrower. As it got older, it became much more efficient. A baseball sized glob of snow could easily reach 100 feet or more. I only utilized it for a few seasons until I relocated to warmer climes.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
I should get my old plow truck running again...that'll add to your karma and really end any chances of us getting any snow accumulation.
I bought my kid a snow suit as they were on sale at Costco. I think this combined triple-quadruple threat of being prepared guarantees us all with no snow 👍

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I'll throw in a few more:
Going out now to stick the tank to make sure I have enough.
Laid in 2 tons of pellets last month.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
31D7935F-6EAB-40BC-84C2-D03F12255275.jpeg

Grumpy

"Biden said he wanted the scariest thing ever for the White House Halloween display and when the kids came in, out walked Michelle Obama" Jack Prosobiec.