Today's Weather...

BOP

When the thunderstorms were canceled I turned on the thunderstorm recordings I have that help me sleep.

:snooze:
I use regular rain. It's white noise for the tinnitus. Haven't tried the t-storms, though I have used ocean sounds and whale sounds. Those freak me out.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
Did it even RAIN? I didn't hear anything, and I was expecting the wrath of God.
I went out to Cobb Island and it barely sprinkled when I was leaving at 9:30, and I never had any rain all the way back to Calvert County. 🤷

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I use regular rain. It's white noise for the tinnitus. Haven't tried the t-storms, though I have used ocean sounds and whale sounds. Those freak me out.
The ocean waves versions and tropical rain forest keep me awake.

Years ago, I had one that worked. It was of wolf packs.

Unfortunately, chatter, yips and howling got the Malamutes stirred up and I had to put that one back in the cabinet.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
:lol: Rode over there in a monsoon, very little rain at the field, game started 30 minutes late, completed around 9 (they lost) and rode home in a monsoon..:lmao:
I went into Weis abt 4:30 - was in there 10 minutes total, but heard a loud thunder boom about 5 mins in. There was a deluge when I left the store and I got drenched :lol: It was short-lived, though and was done before I left for Yoga at 5:30.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Oddest thing happened yesterday. Pouring rain in the front yard and sunny/no rain in the backyard.
We'd get storms like that when I was a kid in western Mass.
BBQ in the backyard, thunderstorm across the street.

NOTSMC

The ocean waves versions and tropical rain forest keep me awake.

Years ago, I had one that worked. It was of wolf packs.

Unfortunately, chatter, yips and howling got the Malamutes stirred up and I had to put that one back in the cabinet.
What kind of cabinet do you keep a Malamute in?

Hessian

According to the site that Sneakers posted...we are in the "Unhealthy"---to "Unhealthy for Particular groups"...range this morning.
If I may quote Hill St Blues..." hey...HEY...let's be careful out there!"
1688044233346.png