Trump Trial

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Democrats LIE To Get On Trump Jury, THIS Is The Rubicon For Trump, He MUST Disobey NY, Attend SCOTUS​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

“The real threat to liberty, the real threat to our system, are the excesses of the progressive left. They are perverting the system of justice and that’s where the danger lies. The corruption and subversion of our institutions by the left,” he told Fox News.

He also said: “I’ve said all along given two bad choices, I think it’s my duty to pick the person I think would do the least harm to the country and in my mind that’s—I will vote the Republican ticket. I will support the Republican ticket.”

Barring anything unforeseen, President Trump is the presumptive Republican presidential nominee after his only remaining GOP challenger, Nikki Haley, dropped out of the race last month after the Super Tuesday contests.

“I think the real danger to the country, the real danger to democracy, as I say, is the progressive agenda and I’ve said Trump may be playing Russian roulette, but continuation of the Biden administration is national suicide in my opinion,” said Mr. Barr.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Trump NY Trials ALREADY COLLAPSING, Juror DISMISSED After Identity Revealed, Judge LOSES IT​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Trump Could Be Jailed for Speaking About His NYC Case Due to Judge's 'Unconstitutional' Gag Order

Prosecutors claim that Trump has broken the gag order ten times and have asked for higher fines and other punishment for him. They want to raise the fine for each offense from $1,000 to $3,000. The judge will hold a hearing on the gag order on Tuesday.

The prosecutors include Matthew Colangelo, a former high-ranking federal Department of Justice lawyer under both Biden and Obama who was tasked to help the "Get Trump" New York Attorney General Letitia James's "fraud" case. He was then detailed to D.A. Alvin Bragg's prosecution, which is why Trump calls him a "Biden thug." A former Hillary Clinton/DNC attorney now runs Bragg's office.

How convenient is it to keep your Republican opponent quiet during a campaign?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥🔥 Unsurprisingly, two already-picked Trump trial jurors flamed out yesterday, after hardworking online sleuths uncovered virulent anti-Trump social media posts that contradicted the jurors’ innocent voire dire answers. Axios ran the story under the headline, “Jurors in Trump's hush money trial face doxxing, security concerns.

image 4.png

Though it was obvious from day one, Axios effectively admitted there is no feasible way to keep the jurors’ identities secret. “[A]lthough they are intending to keep the jurors' identities anonymous, it may not be completely possible,” said Cornell Law professor Valerie Hans.

Nope. It will never happen.

Axios wrongly diagnosed the problem as social media — i.e., for providing the evidence of the juror’s lies. The liberal paper explained that “intense public scrutiny and obsessive online sleuthing — enabled by social media platforms — have made it far easier to narrow down the jury pool than in past celebrity trials.” But that’s wrong.

The reason these jurors are being doxxed so fast is there’s never been so much attention paid to a trial before, ever. At least, not in our lifetimes. Even the celebrated OJ trial, including its dramatic highway standoff, comes in as a distant second. Social media or not, the trial of an American President during an election campaign and on the eve of an imminent world war, on trumped up charges (sorry), grips the attention of the entire world.

Regardless of their bona fides, there is no way to keep those jurors’ identities secret.

Remember this: each juror should have been immediately sequestered as soon as they were chosen. No contact. No electronics. No phone calls except for real emergencies, which if they do happen should disqualify that juror, who should be promptly dismissed under a gag order.

I’ll bet you ten gallons of Joe Biden’s focus-group tested favorite flavor of ice cream, mint chocolate chip, that very soon the talking heads will all be chattering nonstop about the missed opportunity to sequester jurors.

Anyway, the two already-identified jurors were immediately outed as lying, anti-Trump moles. One was an older, white oncology nurse (female). In what the Washington Post described as a surreal exchange, she tried covering for her awful 2016 posts bashing Trump by apologizing to him in court and saying she’d gotten a little crazy during the election but was fine now.

Her 2016 posts said things like: “We must … protect the rights of people at risk from this racist, sexist narcissist”, “I wouldn’t believe Donald Trump if his tongue was notarized”, and “Trump is an anathema to everything I was told about love and about Jesus.”

Under rehabilitative questioning by District Attorney lawyers, she tried apologizing directly to the President “for the tone” of her old posts, and generously offered to retract her accusation that Trump was racist. She admitted that she still disliked “some of his behavior around females” but broad-mindedly explained that “his ethics are his personal business.”

Judge Merchan said it was a “close call,” but he ultimately struck the mendacious nurse for cause. “That was some pretty extreme rhetoric,” the judge explained.

Nobody knows how many more moles were seated on that jury, but there are undoubtedly more. At this point, it’s more likely Joe Biden will win the Tour de France than Trump will get a fair trial.

image 5.png

All in all yesterday, even with the two disqualified jurors, they managed to select twelve jurors plus an alternate. Mostly because Trump ran out of strikes. But Judge Merchan wisely decided they need more alternates, just in case, so jury selection continues today. It’s possible the trial proper will begin on Monday morning, leaving an insane weekend of more juror doxxing to come.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
There is NO WAY Trump GETS A FAIR TRAIL .... AntiFA will be protesting in the neighborhoods of the Jurors

the left will be projecting on the right, the actions the left will take

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥🔥 The New York Times ran a story late yesterday afternoon headlined, “Full Jury Is Chosen in Trump Criminal Trial.” Inside the Manhattan courthouse, eighteen jurors were selected — twelve seated jurors and six alternates. Opening statements should begin first thing Monday morning. The Times included a helpful infographic summarizing the eighteen juror’s survey responses to the question of where they get their news:

image 2.png

Make of that what you will.

Meanwhile, just outside the courthouse, Max Azzarello, 37, a mentally-ill, former Bernie Sanders supporter (but I repeat myself), a former staffer for two democrat Congressmen, and a Florida man, died dramatically when he lit himself on fire in a sensational and terminal political protest. Max’s reasons remain enigmatic. His motives appear related to some kind of ‘uni-party’ conspiracy theory involving cryptocurrency and the covid pandemic that nobody seems able to fully explain, despite the angry young man’s manifesto and TikTok rantings immediately circulating widely on social media.

image.png

Max Azzarello, during a happier progressive period

Max briefly survived his self-immolation. He was rushed to the hospital as soon as the flames died down. But unfortunately, the disturbed young man died a few hours later, succumbing to his self-inflicted injuries. However dreadful one imagines the global conspiracy to be, setting oneself on fire is unlikely to hurt the conspirators as much as the protestor, unless I am missing something. But it is likely to result in an impressive degree of discomfort, not to mention pretty poor prospects of seeing the protest project all the way through to the end.

Not recommended.

In other trial news, I found Maggie Haberman’s comment from the New York Times’ live stream to be professionally fascinating. Trump’s lawyers are creating a very detailed record of all Judge Merchan’s decisions, even small ones:

image 3.png

But legally speaking, Judge Merchan is wrong. There isn’t really any point where Trump must “accept his rulings.” The defense’s ability to draft motions for reconsideration is limited only by available time and available lawyers.

When a case is particularly important, and when the defendant is very well-funded, there will usually be two teams of lawyers in the courtroom at all times. The team we see is the litigation team. But the other team, a team of lawyers not seated at counsel table, is a team of appellate lawyers. Their job is to watch the case like hawks, and advise the litigation team in real time about how to help trap the judge into a legally fatal mistake, and about how to preserve any such errors for the appeal when they do happen.

The tobacco companies perfected this technique during the cigarette trials.

The reason a defendant might file motions challenging every little decision the judge makes would be to get the judge to talk more. Whenever a judge is officially talking, he might make an error. So the more a defendant can get the judge to talk and rule on things, the greater the chance he’ll make some kind of useful mistake.

Plus, all human beings are susceptible to a syndrome called “decision fatigue.” You’ve surely experienced it. The simple process of making repetitive decisions is mentally draining. Having to make many decisions in a row — like when you’re building a house, planning a wedding, or plotting a Ukrainian coup — can be taxing and exhausting.

Judges must make decisions all day long, every day. Often the decisions are important, hard, and contentious, and there are consequences for getting it wrong, because there’s an appellate court potentially peeking over the judge’s shoulder. By forcing the judge to reconsider every little decision, Trump’s lawyers are effectively doubling the normal decision fatigue the judge is experiencing. Being forced to make every decision twice doubles the odds he’ll make a mistake.

In light of these dynamics, I found Maggie’s next comment from the Times’ live stream to be a sign the judge may be starting to wear out a little:

image 4.png

Judge Merchan has a weekend to recover. But if this week was crazy, next week will be crazy times infinity.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥🔥 The New York Times ran a story late yesterday afternoon headlined, “Full Jury Is Chosen in Trump Criminal Trial.” Inside the Manhattan courthouse, eighteen jurors were selected — twelve seated jurors and six alternates. Opening statements should begin first thing Monday morning. The Times included a helpful infographic summarizing the eighteen juror’s survey responses to the question of where they get their news:

Max Azzarello, during a happier progressive period

Max briefly survived his self-immolation. He was rushed to the hospital as soon as the flames died down. But unfortunately, the disturbed young man died a few hours later, succumbing to his self-inflicted injuries. However dreadful one imagines the global conspiracy to be, setting oneself on fire is unlikely to hurt the conspirators as much as the protestor, unless I am missing something. But it is likely to result in an impressive degree of discomfort, not to mention pretty poor prospects of seeing the protest project all the way through to the end.

Haunting words of conspiracy theorist Max Azzarello claiming he was protester who set himself on fire outside Trump trial are posted online just hours before horror self-immolation - as dozens of his pamphlets are dropped at the scene

• Police named the man who set himself on fire in NYC Friday as Max Azzarello
  • The conspiracy theorist claimed on a blog post that his 'extreme act of protest'

The man who set himself on fire outside former president Donald Trump's Manhattan trial has been named as Florida native Maxwell Crosby Azzarello.

Azzarello, 37, is in critical condition after setting himself on fire on Friday as horrified witnesses and CNN cameras watched.
He described himself as an investigative researcher in a blog post published just hours before he self-immolated.

Azzarello dropped fliers that included a link to the Substack account explaining his actions before he ignited himself.
The blog was titled: 'I have set myself on fire outside the Trump Trial.'

The conspiracy theorist claimed on the blog post that his 'extreme act of protest' was to draw light to what he called a 'totalitarian con.'