Trump

StmarysCity79

OK so Biden really had to debate and his handlers have known this for a long time. They finally came up with a plan. Make Joe look like it is his idea to challenge Trump but make the rules and "moderators" so completely one-sided that Trump would not agree to them. That would then let Joe and his puppeteers claim Trump refused to debate. In the event Trump agreed (as he has) they still have all the rules on their side. When faced with the inevitable they made it a no lose for Joe. The only problem they couldn't solve is Joe's dementia. They will feed him drugs and the answers.

What rules did he change exactly? And if he has the power to do that why didnt Trump refuse and make his own rules?

You going to drag out the "(he was too good at the SOTU"). He must be drugged!

You idiots will complain about anything. No wonder you like Trump so much. that's all he does all day.

limblips

PREMO Member
What rules did he change exactly? And if he has the power to do that why didnt Trump refuse and make his own rules?

You going to drag out the "(he was too good at the SOTU"). He must be drugged!

You idiots will complain about anything. No wonder you like Trump so much. that's all he does all day.
Where did I say anybody changed any rule? FFS try to read what is written not what your addled mind wants to see. Damn you are stupid.

phreddyp

Good. So then live fact checking should not be an issue for you.
As long as it goes in equally no.
Because he knows everyone thinks he's a coward if he doesnt agree. He was too sacred to debate any of the Republicans in the primaries.

Everyone hears what that idiot has to say. He never shuts up or stops posting and whining and crying about everyone is so mean to him and unfair.

He's the worlds biggest Karen
lol

phreddyp

Only to morons who drape themselves in Trump hats, flags, bumper stickers and make him their identity like you guys.
Yeah, I certainly would like them both to explain where each one was during an apocalyptic plague that killed less than 1% of the U.S population.

SamSpade

Fact checking by whom? Its a one on one debate, the moderators ask the questions, control the clock, and disable the mic of the person not designated to speak. They aren't there to "rule" on the accuracy of any response or tip the scale one way or the other.
You remember that scene in "My Cousin Vinny" where Vinny Gambini tries to test the witnesses eyesight and asks from a distance of 50 feet how many fingers he is holding up -

And the judge butts in and says "Let the record show that counsel is holding up two fingers" - helping the prosecution, hurting the defense and answering for the witness.

That's exactly what these "moderators" do, for Biden. Throw him softballs, interrupt Trump, "correct" Trump (sometimes with clearly false "corrections") in a ridiculous dog and pony show of a debate.

A real debate would cut the mikes of ANYONE whose turn it isn't, to speak. BOTH debaters - and the moderators, until the debater has concluded.

I was in formal debate every year of high school - and the judges almost ALWAYS - *never* said a thing, besides directing the debate - like call time or call for breaks. If I did nothing but tell barefaced lies, it was up to my OPPONENT and ONLY my opponent - to correct me.

And I told some whoppers. And got away with it. THAT is how it works.

phreddyp

You remember that scene in "My Cousin Vinny" where Vinny Gambini tries to test the witnesses eyesight and asks from a distance of 50 feet how many fingers he is holding up -

And the judge butts in and says "Let the record show that counsel is holding up two fingers" - helping the prosecution, hurting the defense and answering for the witness.

That's exactly what these "moderators" do, for Biden. Throw him softballs, interrupt Trump, "correct" Trump (sometimes with clearly false "corrections") in a ridiculous dog and pony show of a debate.

A real debate would cut the mikes of ANYONE whose turn it isn't, to speak. BOTH debaters - and the moderators, until the debater has concluded.

I was in formal debate every year of high school - and the judges almost ALWAYS - *never* said a thing, besides directing the debate - like call time or call for breaks. If I did nothing but tell barefaced lies, it was up to my OPPONENT and ONLY my opponent - to correct me.

And I told some whoppers. And got away with it. THAT is how it works.
And continues to this very day.

WingsOfGold

How can one NOT suspect a replay of this? Look for opening and closing shots with Dementia Joe already at the podium, not walking to and from. Safe bet the imbecile will be drilled on the questions well beforehand.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
and that his uncle was devoured by cannibals too.

debate.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
OK so Biden really had to debate and his handlers have known this for a long time. They finally came up with a plan. Make Joe look like it is his idea to challenge Trump but make the rules and "moderators" so completely one-sided that Trump would not agree to them. That would then let Joe and his puppeteers claim Trump refused to debate. In the event Trump agreed (as he has) they still have all the rules on their side. When faced with the inevitable they made it a no lose for Joe. The only problem they couldn't solve is Joe's dementia. They will feed him drugs and the answers.

Joe Biden could take a crap on the stage while mumbling incoherently and the "news" tards would gush and say how brilliant he was.

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Fact checking by whom? Its a one on one debate, the moderators ask the questions, control the clock, and disable the mic of the person not designated to speak. They aren't there to "rule" on the accuracy of any response or tip the scale one way or the other.

Unless you're Candy Crowley....

I guarantee you both Tapper AND Bash will jump in and start lambasting Trump.

• Haha

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Joe Biden could take a crap on the stage while mumbling incoherently and the "news" tards would gush and say how brilliant he was.
MSNBC guy said the RFKJr should be included in the debate because he would make Biden look better. Evidently his medical voice problem should make Brandon look better. Way to shame a person.

Hijinx

He needs to stop agreeing to debates that are "moderated" by hard Left Democrats. All Republicans need to put a stop to that crap and simply refuse. I know they all - including Trump - think they're Superman and can lick 'em all with one hand tied behind their back, but 3 on 1 debates are a crapshow waiting to happen. The "moderators" always - ALWAYS - end up jumping in the fray and debating the Republican while propping up the Democrat.

The June debate will be "moderated" by Jake Tapper and Dana Bash. Hey, Trump? Ya big dummy :smack: . Why would you agree to that???

And while he's at it, he can stop giving interviews to angry hate-filled DNC operatives. No matter what he says, they'll edit it to make it sound as evil as they possibly can because they know nobody reads past the headlines, let alone actually sees/hears what Trump has to say.
This is like Joseph Goebel's moderating a Hitler debate.
It's a frigging joke. Trump is trying to beat the games rule makers, it can't be done.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Unless you're Candy Crowley....

I guarantee you both Tapper AND Bash will jump in and start lambasting Trump.
Oh, I expect they will, but they shouldn't. It will be bad enough when Biden whips out his cheat notes to read from.

BOP

CNN's Jake Tapper, who called Trump's presidency a 'nightmare,' tapped to moderate presidential debate

The liberal anchor spearheaded CNN's bull#### coverage of Russiagate

CNN anchor Jake Tapper, who in recent years has become one of the most prominent anti-Trump voices in the liberal media, was selected to moderate CNN’s Presidential Debate between the former president and President Biden.

It was announced Wednesday that Tapper will co-moderate the debate with CNN colleague Dana Bash on June 27 in Atlanta after both candidates agreed to the terms.

But Tapper's hostile coverage of Trump and Republicans will perhaps offer a preview of what Trump should expect going into the key political showdown.

Well, it was a nightmare.

For the war-mongering left (who knew?); for the criminal left; for the anti-Americans who were interrupted for 4 years in their quest to turn our beloved country into a 3rd World Sh*thole; for all commie-sympathizing, terrorist-supporting college students in their quest to find safe spaces free from any negative unkind words or pictures that hurt their little bitty fee-fees.

Feel free to add to the list.

BOP

“Donald Trump lost two debates to me in 2020. Since then he hasn’t shown up for a debate. Now he’s acting like he wants to debate me again,” Biden said.

Well, make my day, pal, I’ll even do it twice. So let’s pick the dates, Donald – I hear you’re free on Wednesdays,” Biden continued, alluding to Trump’s court schedule.
You're really nhboy/nonothing, aren't you?

BOP

So, you are okay with Biden cheating? I know its part of your MO.

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on your obviously huge ass (it does start above your neck and ends at the ground, I've seen the tracks you leave).

I bet you think that inflation was over 9% when ol' Joe took office and that his uncle was devoured by cannibals too.
I ate uncle bosey.jpg