Ukraine / Russia - Actions and Reactions

BOP

Anyone who watched Tucker's show or saw a clip of what he's actually said knows that he is advocating AGAINST a pointless war, not cheering for Russia. Laurence Tribe and his disgusting ilk do this chit and the bots gobble it right up. "Yeah! If you don't want war with Russia you're a TRAITOR!"

Did you ever in your life think you'd hear liberals clamoring for war and attacking those who are against it?
Not since... (checks notes) ...Trump said we had no business being entangled in the Middle East.

DaSDGuy

We all need to try and help

Attachments

• adopt a ukrainian.png
    adopt a ukrainian.png
    380.5 KB · Views: 109

glhs837

Power with Control
Yes, they moved some troops in to help the areas who have broken away . Its not Ukraine.

Sorry, but the only way in which those areas have broken away is that Russia has armed a bunch of folks who have been fighting to secede, even though they are the minority in those areas. You secede at the ballot box, not the ammo box.

The Crisis in Ukraine Is Not About Ukraine. It's About Germany

. In a world where Germany and Russia are friends and trading partners, there is no need for US military bases, no need for expensive US-made weapons and missile systems, and no need for NATO. There’s also no need to transact energy deals in US Dollars or to stockpile US Treasuries to balance accounts. Transactions between business partners can be conducted in their own currencies which is bound to precipitate a sharp decline in the value of the dollar and a dramatic shift in economic power. This is why the Biden administration opposes Nord Stream. It’s not just a pipeline, it’s a window into the future; a future in which Europe and Asia are drawn closer together into a massive free trade zone that increases their mutual power and prosperity while leaving the US on the outside looking in. Warmer relations between Germany and Russia signal an end to the “unipolar” world order the US has overseen for the last 75 years. A German-Russo alliance threatens to hasten the decline of the Superpower that is presently inching closer to the abyss. This is why Washington is determined to do everything it can to sabotage Nord Stream and keep Germany within its orbit. It’s a matter of survival.

You really believe that? You really think that if we walked away, there would be rainbows and puppies for all of the EU? You really think the Russians, or more precisely Putin and his cadre of Cold War relics would welcome Germany to the fold?

Free trade zones run by oligarchs and communists? Come'on man, you cant really believe that. Whats next, helping the CCP reunite the breakway republic of Taiwan?

glhs837

Power with Control
Frankly Scarlett I Don't Give A Damn, What the EU Does .... Ukraine is NOT A US Problem
So out of NATO we go? Note I was referring to the Germany stuff. If you really think us disengaging in Europe is a good idea, we'll need to disagree. We've played this hand twice before.

DaSDGuy

Economics - excerpt follows
  • The EU-US trade and investment relationship remains strong despite the economic challenges related to the Covid-19 pandemic. In 2020, EU companies exported goods worth €353 billion, almost €2 billion more than in 2018. More than 164,000 EU companies export to the US, almost 93,000 of which are SMEs.
  • Total US investment in the EU is three times higher than in all of Asia.
  • EU investment in the US is around eight times the amount of EU investment in India and China together.
  • EU and US investments are the real driver of the transatlantic relationship, contributing to growth and jobs on both sides of the Atlantic. A third of this transatlantic trade comprises intra-company transfers.
  • The transatlantic relationship defines the shape of the overall global economy. For most countries, either the EU or the US is the largest trade and investment partner.
  • Together, the EU and the US economies account for about half of world GDP and for nearly a third of world trade flows.
Full article:

Now, if your goal is the same as antifa and the democratic party, i.e., complete destruction of the US economy, then by all means leave the EU to survive on their own. Neville Chamberlain approves.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Fox News is reporting that Ukrainian institutions are currently under major cyber-attack from Russia.

Dakota

~~~~~~~

Well, it's on now- clearly gunfire etc. about 30 minutes ago.

PUTIN: “A couple of words for those who would be tempted to intervene. Russia will respond immediately, and you will have consequences that you never have had before in your history.”

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Long-Range Missiles Launched From Russia, Aircraft En Route To Carry Out Strikes

Russia has reportedly started to launch long-range missiles toward Ukraine and has aircraft en route to carry out additional strikes during the initial hours of the early morning full-scale invasion into Ukraine.

“Ukrainian officials said an initial wave of strikes targeted military installations, airfields and government facilities across the country, as well as border force installations. Ukraine’s border service said its troops came under attack all along the country’s frontiers with Russia and Belarus,” The Wall Street Journal reported. “Kyiv didn’t immediately offer any official estimate of casualties. But a senior Ukrainian official said he believed hundreds of Ukrainian soldiers had died in Russian airstrikes and missile attacks that began at 5 a.m. local time.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Asked if He Underestimated Putin, Biden Stares Vacantly and Picks His Teeth

It’s one of the most awkward twenty seconds ever captured on video in a disastrous administration that lurches from one awkward moment to another: when asked “Do you think you may have underestimated Putin?,” Old Joe Biden first continued to stare in the general direction of the question, a slight smirk on his face, expression absolutely unchanged from what it had been before the question was asked. A few seconds later he turned his head to face the camera and, after a few more seconds, grinned sardonically. A few seconds later, he began picking his teeth with his thumbnail, and then grins a bit vacantly before the video mercifully runs out. Amid all the wrong choices, erroneous policies, abject failures, and stupid missteps of this disastrous administration, it was a trivial moment, but it was a telling one.

Biden has more than once made it clear that he isn’t the person in charge. On Dec. 21, 2021, he told a press conference: “I’m not supposed to be having this press conference right now.” Why not? Who was telling him not to? No one in the sycophantic Leftist establishment media seemed to think it newsworthy to ask the president of the United States who was telling him what he was supposed to be and not supposed to be doing, and so we can only guess.

Nor was that the first time that Biden had hinted that he was just a puppet in the Oval Office. In June 2021 at the G7 Summit, Biden said: “I’m sorry, I’m going to get in trouble with staff if I don’t do this the right way.” At a press conference in Nov. 2021, the Oval Office puppet gave the impression that he was not supposed to take too many questions: “I can take…I’m going to get in real trouble … this is the last question I’m taking.” On Sept. 8, 2021, Biden announced to a puzzled world, “I‘m supposed to stop and walk out of the room.” On Aug. 30, 2021, he told a reporter, “I’m not supposed to take any questions, but go ahead,” but when the question turned out to involve his catastrophic mishandling of the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan, he said: “I’m not gonna answer Afghanistan now,” and walked away.