Victor Von Democrat seems to have lost contol of their Monster.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
James Carville Lashes Out at Young Voters Turning on Joe Biden: ‘F*ck You!’

Democrat strategist James Carville lashed out at woke young voters who have turned on President Joe Biden, saying they would have “no rights left” if former President Donald Trump were to win the election.

“So I hear this a lot: ‘James, young voters are just not into this. It’s two candidates — one’s in the 80s, one is almost in the 80s — they’re concerned about things that Washington politicians, and you just can’t blame them for’ — Oh, crap. **** you!” Carville yelled.

Carville advised those voters to watch “what is happening in the Supreme Court.”

“If you’re 26, do you see what they’re doing? First of all, they’re gonna take every right that you could possibly have away from you,” he said.

Carville referred to the conservative Supreme Court justices as “illegitimate whores.”

SamSpade

HOW does this - "Trump will end democracy" meme fly -

When we all remember when he was President - before?

If he didn't even come close to doing it then - why do they think he will do it the next time?

I mean - is it projection - do they come up with this crap from "well if *I* thought I was cheated out of an election, *I* sure would be a vengeful tyrant!".

Because they're not basing it on anything.

ONE thing I am certain of - four more years of Biden is going to wipe out a significant part of my retirement - and I can't stand the idea of President Harris.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

If he didn't even come close to doing it then - why do they think he will do it the next time?

I mean - is it projection - do they come up with this crap from "well if *I* thought I was cheated out of an election, *I* sure would be a vengeful tyrant!".

ONE thing I am certain of - four more years of Biden is going to wipe out a significant part of my retirement - and I can't stand the idea of President Harris.
It doesn't for anyone but their hysterical hive, but even they get tired and need a tazer shock now and again to keep them in line.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Those of us that are sane realize that their upcoming predictions will not come true due to the fact that he already WAS President and none of it came true THEN.

Hijinx

Carville is not raving about the protesters on campus, or the idiot liberal youths voting for Biden he is raving about the young people who are starting to see the lies Carville, Schumer, Pelosi and the other sick assed Dems are puking out.

DaSDGuy

When intelligence, facts and reason fail, use lies, threats, and psychotic rants. Typical democratic playbook tactics.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's a shame about Mary Matalin. She pretended to be an impressive rockin' boss chick, then it turned out she was just a simpering little woman doing as her loudmouth bully of a husband tells her.

Hijinx

Mary Matlin is a phony. No one could live with the snakehead unless they think just like him.
fact is living with him is a perversion in itself.