What did that f*cker do with all our money???

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

We knew this was a scam all along. We give BILLIONS to Ukraine; they launder...uh, I mean "invest" it with crypto/etc companies, that then "donate" it to the DNC. This is documented FACT and there is a distinct paper trail.

Every last one of these criminals should be in a federal prison, if not guillotined.

Hijinx

Oh! Wait! There's more!!! 10 More Years Worth of Payments!!!

In ten more years there won't be enough young men left in Ukraine to breed, much less fight.
Sometime in that ten years the fighting and the deaths and destruction will sicken both sides to the point where either Ukraine will stop fighting or Russia will stop phucking around an destroy the whole of Ukraine.

StmarysCity79

We knew this was a scam all along. We give BILLIONS to Ukraine; they launder...uh, I mean "invest" it with crypto/etc companies, that then "donate" it to the DNC. This is documented FACT and there is a distinct paper trail.

Every last one of these criminals should be in a federal prison, if not guillotined.

More violence and anger about an issue youve mad eup in your mind or FOX told you to repeat.

How come the only proof of that is your flapping gums.

Why the hell would anyone go through all that trouble to accomplish that and why would the REPUBLICAN speaker of the hosue go along with that?

I'll wait until your minders publish an article telling you how to respond to that.

StmarysCity79

It's cool, crackhead son got his so they have Dementia Joe by the balls or they tell.

You don't mention how FOX quietly removed all their negative coverage of Hunter after he threatened them with a lawsuit. Funny how scared they are now about making things up whole cloth.

Fox News on Tuesday removed a six-part Hunter Biden miniseries from its streaming platform, after his attorneys threatened to sue the right-wing network over the incendiary and at-times sexually explicit program about his legal troubles.

The removal is a swift response from the conservative media juggernaut, whose spokespeople were defending the material as recently as Tuesday morning.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You don't mention how FOX quietly removed all their negative coverage of Hunter after he threatened them with a lawsuit. Funny how scared they are now about making things up whole cloth.
You wish.

I hear them calling him a crackhead every day.

He can't sue over fact.

luvmygdaughters

Fox News on Tuesday removed a six-part Hunter Biden miniseries from its streaming platform, showing the incendiary and at-times sexually explicit program about his legal troubles.

I guess they cant show Hunter sniffing crack off a whore's butt on tv.

WingsOfGold

Fox News on Tuesday removed a six-part Hunter Biden miniseries from its streaming platform, after his attorneys threatened to sue the right-wing network over the incendiary and at-times sexually explicit program about his legal troubles.

The removal is a swift response from the conservative media juggernaut, whose spokespeople were defending the material as recently as Tuesday morning.

Odd, caricatures of him today.
Swingggggggggg and a miss Tubby.