What is the problem with an open southern border?

PeoplesElbow

What is really funny is all the progressives thinking that their numbers will swell from illegal immigration, they are too stupid to realize these people are deeply religious and very conservative.

Reactions: BOP

SamSpade

What is really funny is all the progressives thinking that their numbers will swell from illegal immigration, they are too stupid to realize these people are deeply religious and very conservative.
Oh exactly. They’re counting on the idea that free stuff and helping an oppressed minority will create loyalty. Hispanics have very conservative values, are very religious and have deep loyalty to FAMILY above all. Some of their cultural norms would bother libs if they played on regular TV.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Isn't it more of a way to swell the states inhabitants to garner additional seats in Congress to compensate for the exodus of their citizens running from the taxes, graft, and crime.

PeoplesElbow

Oh exactly. They’re counting on the idea that free stuff and helping an oppressed minority will create loyalty. Hispanics have very conservative values, are very religious and have deep loyalty to FAMILY above all. Some of their cultural norms would bother libs if they played on regular TV.
And abortion is a big taboo, Mexico just decriminalized it last year. Maybe we are going about this wrong, maybe we should set up some antiabortion rallys with illegal immigrants, then the progs will throw them out with a catapult.

PeoplesElbow

Americans already own the property on the Northern Side of the Border.... and we have a treaty with the Native Americans.... so we would be years in Congress straightening that out.....

but it's a great idea... using imminent domain.

:coffee:
So you either lied or were woefully ignorant, why should anyone believe anything you type on this matter?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
That's not how asylum works, you stop at the first safe country you come to, that does not equate to traveling until you get to the country you want.

Yep, walking 3000 miles to the US, illegals have passed through several countries to stop in, most where Spanish is the 1st language

CPUSA

So what? They can't claim asylum in the US in Mexico. The must cross the US border to ask for US asylum.
JFC!!!
The more you & seeker post, the more you both show just how truly ignorant you are of the immigration crisis & response to it in this Country!!!

Maybe you both should move to Mexico...you know, that Northern Part that the US owns....of all the ignorant, retarded chit I've read from the both of you Twits, your incoherent ramblings & flat out PROVEN lies in this thread take the cake... No wonder neither one of you have ever known a truly happy man...5 minutes alone with a couple of dingbats such as yourselves would suck the kindness & righteousness outta Job...

You both should take up knitting sweaters for cats & illegals...I doubt you're capable of making a proper sammich...

BOP

So you don't mind the inflation we have been experiencing as a result of companies gouging and raising prices and shrinking product sizes. I hear a lot of blame on here directed at Biden for that. Glad you are enjoying the inflation.

No one is saying a person flipping burgers should raise a family on that wage. but the minimum wage ahs not risen in line with the cost of living.

You have nothing but your flapping gums to prove its faulty as you've posted nothing to prove your point.
fight mental retardation.jpg

BOP

Wrong.

The disease is still common in many parts of the world, and measles reaches the U.S. through unvaccinated travelers.

According to Thursday’s report, most of the recent importations involved unvaccinated Americans who got infected in the Middle East and Africa and brought measles back to the U.S.
OMG! OMG! OMG!

:roflmao:

Unvaccinated travelers!

:killingme

*ow!* I think I popped a rib!

Mc****ing Hurt.jpg

BOP

JFC!!!
The more you & seeker post, the more you both show just how truly ignorant you are of the immigration crisis & response to it in this Country!!!

Maybe you both should move to Mexico...you know, that Northern Part that the US owns....of all the ignorant, retarded chit I've read from the both of you Twits, your incoherent ramblings & flat out PROVEN lies in this thread take the cake... No wonder neither one of you have ever known a truly happy man...5 minutes alone with a couple of dingbats such as yourselves would suck the kindness & righteousness outta Job...

You both should take up knitting sweaters for cats & illegals...I doubt you're capable of making a proper sammich...
I'm starting to believe that StMary'sTwit and FJB are in fact, the same person.

Either that, or she's a medium who is channeling her inter totalitarian bumbling idiot 24/7.

BOP

So what? They can't claim asylum in the US in Mexico. The must cross the US border to ask for US asylum.
I would say that just when I think you've said the dumbest thing ever, you top the last bit of stupidity you vomited. Like I said, I would say it, but I'm having a hard time keeping track of the moronic stuff that comes out of your cyber cake hole.

Plus, at this rate, I'm gonna run out of memes.

Retards.jpeg

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
So you don't mind the inflation we have been experiencing as a result of companies gouging and raising prices and shrinking product sizes. I hear a lot of blame on here directed at Biden for that. Glad you are enjoying the inflation.

No one is saying a person flipping burgers should raise a family on that wage. but the minimum wage ahs not risen in line with the cost of living.

You have nothing but your flapping gums to prove its faulty as you've posted nothing to prove your point.
I do mind the inflation that we've been experiencing, but you're ascribing it to the wrong source. Inflation doesn't rise because companies raise their prices, inflation rises when the amount of fiat currency in circulation rises. This happened when biden started passing out thousands of dollars to anyone who put a hand out. A company raises prices and consumers decide if it's worth their limited resources to purchase. Inflation rises when consumers have more cash on hand with no more work required for it.

Minimum wage shouldn't be tied to cost of living, these are starter jobs not careers. Minimum wage shouldn't be a thing period. Flippin burgers at McDonalds is more of OJT to learn work ethic, from there you move on to a job where you put that work ethic to use.Your real job starts when you decide what your career path is. Are you going into a trade then you get an apprentice position until you're a journeyman, are you going into business then you get a position within a business and learn from the ground up, while taking business courses. Are you going into the food industry, you get a job at a restaurant. It may start as a dishwasher, then a sous chef/line cook...There are ways around these steps, the way I did it was vocational school and then the military and I found it to be perfect for me.

Now my flapping gums have proved this point as well as yours have disproved it. I've told you that the data's incomplete therefore the conclusion is wrong, you've said I believe whatever the government tells me