Education Issues - Actions / Reactions

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I would have welcomed some after hours time with Miss Caravella.

Might have bumped my math grades up to an A+.

In my high school one of the Home Economics Teachers was a late 20's tall slender brunette

Ms Lawton .. was voted the best looking Teacher by the Class of 1984

can you imagine such sexist nonsense today

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Middle School Girls FILE LAWSUIT After BANNED For Protesting Trans Athlete Competing Against Them!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Chicago teachers union unveils $50bn demands including lower standards, $95k salaries and letting schools enact 'trauma' closures: Hypocrite leader educates son privately

• The union wants to fund migrant housing and have abortions covered 100%
  • Undefined traumatic events could send Chicago students back to Zoom school
  • The contract also demands that $5 million is allocated to 'workload reduction'

The Chicago Teachers Union's contract is set to expire in June which will soon prompt negotiations between educators and the school board.
Union President Stacy Davis Gates said in early March that her proposed contract for 2024 to 2028 'will cost $50 billion and 3 cents.'

'And so what?' Davis Gates added. 'That’s audacity. That’s Chicago.'

The teachers union is demanding nine percent cost of living adjustments every year.

According to Indeed, the average salary of a teacher in Chicago Public Schools is $67,718. With raises every year for four years, teachers would be getting paid about $95,000 a year by 2028, which is roughly 36 percent higher than the national average.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘How Many Times Has The Senate Rejected Your Confirmation?’: Eric Burlison Brutally Grills Julie Su