Trump held in gag order contempt

StmarysCity79

Trump violated the gag order that prohibits him from “making or directing others to make public statements about known or reasonably foreseeable witnesses concerning their potential participation in the investigation or in this criminal proceeding,” and “public statements about any prospective juror or any juror.”

Judge Juan Merchan ruled Trump in contempt for nine violations of his gag order, with a fine of $1,000 for each instance. He warned in the decision that he would not tolerate further violations of his orders and said "if necessary and appropriate under the circumstances," he would impose "an incarceratory punishment" on the former president.

Cue Trump crying about how unfair it is he can't attack the jurors presiding over his case.

What a man child and some people think a man who can't control his tweets should be given the nuclear football

I guess he will soil his diapers at least three times today.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Not that he'll miss a thousand bucks here or there, but go ahead and get excited over nothing.

It'll be overturned.

Reactions: BOP

StmarysCity79

Not that he'll miss a thousand bucks here or there, but go ahead and get excited over nothing.

It'll be overturned.

That's not how it works dummy. He has to pay it today and its not overturnable next violation is jail

Again how can you know so little and be so angry about things you barely understand?

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

StmarysCity79

:roflmao: I don't know, how can you?

Don't you ever notice you're the only one "angry" in these conversations? :killingme

Where did i express anger? I posted news from today.

You said it would "be overturned". There is no mechanism for it to be overturned.

Not only are you ignorant but you are angry.

gemma_rae

Where did i express anger? :burning:I posted news from today.

You said it would "be overturned". There is no mechanism for it to be overturned.:burning:

Not only are you ignorant but you are angry.:burning:
Obsessed with gagging and seething with rage.

Print this out and follow directions, QUICK!!!

1714491850747.png

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I don't think you know how elections work.

The only idiots who still support Trump would try to vote for him twice. The rest of the country is sick of his nonsense and would be happy not to hear about him for a while.
Perhaps you should tell all your lefty news "sources" to stop with all their TDS and talk about something else.

StmarysCity79

This seems ironic. You do know that even if Trump is convicted AND sent to jail... the man can STILL be elected as President :killingme

Damn... that must be chapping your azz to know that!

Of course i know that as the Secret Service has already announced they have made a plan for that eventuality. I'm simply saying most rational people won't vote for a convicted criminal as most polls show.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Of course i know that as the Secret Service has already announced they have made a plan for that eventuality. I'm simply saying most rational people won't vote for a convicted criminal as most polls show.
How does the SS change the law? What plans?

phreddyp

History is definitely not your strong suit. LOL Does the name Marion Barry ring a bell loser?

Remember the bitch set me up?

StmarysCity79

History is definitely not your strong suit. LOL Does the name Marion Barry ring a bell loser?

Remember the bitch set me up?
"The bitch set him up"

Trump did all this himself.

He should have stayed a lower level white collar criminal and never run for president.