Trump held in gag order contempt

phreddyp

"The bitch set him up"

Trump did all this himself.

He should have stayed a lower level white collar criminal and never run for president.
Why don't you answer the questions little one? Must be because you have no clue, ignorance is definitely your strong suit! LOL

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
No one changed the law. The SS said they have begun to put a plan in place to provide protection in case Trump is convicted.
Meh. Firewall.

I'm sure their plan is to have the Feds and Atifa infiltrate for a fake narrative, like Jan 6.

StmarysCity79

Meh. Firewall.

I'm sure their plan is to have the Feds and Atifa infiltrate for a fake narrative, like Jan 6.

If it was Feds and Antifa why are there over 1,500 arrests? They really are taking their acting roles seriously being in jail for years. Great commitment.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

SSDD.

OccamsRazor

No Trump will soon be a convicted felon and will join the other J6 criminals.

and you will die defending him even though "you don't care for Trump"

LIAR
I'm not defending anyone. Merely stating the FACTS. The current sitting President is dangerously close to losing the election to a candidate that could potentially be a convicted felon.
How sh!tty of a job does the Messiah have to be doing to lose in such a fashion?
Ever ask yourself that??

StmarysCity79

I'm not defending anyone. Merely stating the FACTS. The current sitting President is dangerously close to losing the election to a candidate that could potentially be a convicted felon.
How sh!tty of a job does the Messiah have to be doing to lose in such a fashion?
Ever ask yourself that??

Why do you call Biden Messiah when people are literally wrapped in Trump hats, flags and shirts and have turned against their country, The DOJ, FBI, every former president, scientists and every court in the land to debase themselves for the orange menace?

More projection?

phreddyp

Why do you call Biden Messiah when people are literally wrapped in Trump hats, flags and shirts and have turned against their country, The DOJ, FBI, every former president, scientists and every court in the land to debase themselves for the orange menace?

More projection?
You make Karine Jean-Pierre appear intelligent!

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Meh. Firewall.

A tech tip ....

Did ya know, that if you cycle the refresh button, (which is usually located on the top left of the browser, third to the right), quick enough with your mouse, that you can stop that java script from popping up that paywall? Click once to start the refresh, then another quick second click to stop the page from fully loading. And wallah! You can read the article. Though it does not work on all pay websites, such as the WSJ. But will and does work on the nytimes site. It may take some practice, but when you get the hang of it .....

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
For your consideration ...

A tech tip ....

Did ya know, that if you cycle the refresh button, (which is usually located on the top left of the browser, third to the right), quick enough with your mouse, that you can stop that java script from popping up that paywall? Click once to start the refresh, then another quick second click to stop the page from fully loading. And wallah! You can read the article. Though it does not work on all pay websites, such as the WSJ. But will and does work on the nytimes site. It may take some practice, but when you get the hang of it .....
Or once the page starts loading enough you can toggle reader view (looks like a page of paper) at the far left of the url bar or hit F9.

HemiHauler

Or once the page starts loading enough you can toggle reader view (looks like a page of paper) at the far left of the url bar or hit F9.

Printing to PDF often works too, though increasingly there are controls in place to squash that. And if one is an iOS user, the “reader view” will bypass paywalls too. I’ve never seen that not work.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
That doesn't always work. I use the reader view to get around the FOX News blocks, but sometimes can't use that.