Weather This Weekend

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Thanks Sneakers - who would have thought that in just a few short years, independent media would be so much better than MSM?

Great footage.

8-midnight tonight could be testy.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
We had heavy rain for 20 minutes or so - it stopped but wait??? Yep starting back up again.

I'm done in our kitchen. I did find a smashed up cheese cracker in my cabinet. I was wondering where that went the last time my friend had her granddaughter here. :lol: I visited her yesterday and was all excited to see her grand but an hour later, I was ready to go home and take a nap. It is easy to forget how tiring littles are.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Had a nice downpour just now, so loud it drowned out the TV.
I'm watching tv in the family room I just redid. TV on low, can't hear the rain. New insulation and walls really sound proofs.

Must be raining hard. Starlink keeps dropping out.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'm watching tv in the family room I just redid. TV on low, can't hear the rain. New insulation and walls really sound proofs.

Hoping I don't lose internet.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Yeah, DIRECTV dropped for about 15 minutes.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I think there will be some flooding, especially as quickly as it has come down in the last hour or 2

Sneakers can verify - but I think the worst of it isn't expected until 8 p.m. and that should last until mid-night.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Sneakers can verify - but I think the worst of it isn't expected until 8 p.m. and that should last until mid-night.
:sshrug: I know as much as you guys do by watching the vids.

Although, looking at the radar, it looks like the worst of it is over us right now, and a lighter rain for the rest of the night. But no idea on the winds....

Dakota

~~~~~~~
:sshrug: I know as much as you guys do by watching the vids.

Although, looking at the radar, it looks like the worst of it is over us right now, and a lighter rain for the rest of the night. But no idea on the winds....

I am sure you know more. My brain has been all over the place today. :lol:

I took me all day to reorganize a kitchen that wasn't all that bad because my ability to focus today has sucked.

Oh but I do think you are right, the wind is next.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'm glad I'm on high ground. But I did discover a slight leak in my garage. Its landing in my recycling bin.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I'm glad I'm on high ground. But I did discover a slight leak in my garage. Its landing in my recycling bin.

Speaking of a garage, my pesky cat is back sitting in our garage right now. He hates being in the house but after a short stay on our porch, he came back in and decided the garage is the next best thing.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Speaking of a garage, my pesky cat is back sitting in our garage right now. He hates being in the house but after a short stay on our porch, he came back in and decided the garage is the next best thing.
She's back in the house now.