Weather This Weekend

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I am sure you know more.
he-dont-5b6ae2.jpg

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I lied. So did the earlier radar. Very much intensified and going to last quite a bit longer. Now showing snow on the back edge.
Capture4.JPG

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I lied. So did the earlier radar. Very much intensified and going to last quite a bit longer. Now showing snow on the back edge.
View attachment 174248
I just took the trash out and there are flakes mixed in the rain - still not cold enough to stick but you can feel the nip in the air for sure.

My rotten Alexia says that tomorrow's low is 24 degrees.

TPD

the poor dad
Rainfall has now reached 3.25”. Winds are now out of the north at 15-20mph after being from the SSW most of the day. Temperature has dropped to 46* after reaching a high of 62*.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
A thick layer of fluffy smow all over my car in PF. :mad: My sinuses protest at the roller coaster temp changes. :lol:

I remote started the car to get the stuff to slide off before I need to go to work. (7:30) If it's not melted the first time, I'll have time to do it again.

IMG_20231211_055222475~2.jpg

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
We grilled and steamed oysters for an island community get-together yesterday (Sunday) afternoon. Pouring rain almost the whole time but that didn't put too much of a damper on the event...the food was awesome. We were cooking under portable shelter tents.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Rain gauge reset at midnight, .43" since then. Wasn't sure we'd see snow on the ground this AM, but surprise!
We grilled and steamed oysters for an island community get-together yesterday (Sunday) afternoon. Pouring rain almost the whole time but that didn't put too much of a damper on the event...the food was awesome. We were cooking under portable shelter tents.
At least it was warm. It was 66* here in the afternoon.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Short lived, tho. Sun is just about to clear the clouds.
Nebermind. Here it is.

"Here comes the sun. It's alright now..."